Monday night

Just now, qnet said:

Wow, I can't get this out of my head... LOL. Mahomes' last two passes were nice. Aikman said there is one QB you have to worry about making a 4 & 22 and he was right. He doesn't have the receivers to make it happen. I knew this would be a tough game, but it still hurts,

In a positive note, McDuffie is a freaking stud.  Our defense is one of a kind only matched in my opinion to the Thomas era.  Spags puts together a near flawless game plan.  Our team can hold them to 238 yards to our 336 and still lose because we don’t score points.  We can run around the field all day but if we don’t score we lose.  One of the best defenses in the league in many years.  There are things to be proud of.  We are litterly one or two real Wr’s to be absolutely dominate.  Just imagine if all these passes weren’t dropped, where would we be?  We would have won tonight if we caught half of the drops.

2 minutes ago, 58shineson said:

In a positive note, McDuffie is a freaking stud.  Our defense is one of a kind only matched in my opinion to the Thomas era.  Spags puts together a near flawless game plan.  Our team can hold them to 238 yards to our 336 and still lose because we don’t score points.  We can run around the field all day but if we don’t score we lose.  One of the best defenses in the league in many years.  There are things to be proud of.  We are litterly one or two real Wr’s to be absolutely dominate.  Just imagine if all these passes weren’t dropped, where would we be?  We would have won tonight if we caught half of the drops.

The turnovers killed them too...but yea you're right bro.

28 minutes ago, qnet said:

It's been mentioned that Mahomes hasn't been good with the deep ball this season, and I get it. However, those last two passes were on the money.

That 4th and 25 was a timed dart.  That window was open for a second max and the ball hit him right in the hands.  Dude got alligator arms twice tonight.   He made a great catch to extend a drive but those to drops are horrible.  

Just now, WarCry said:

Never thought I would witness a season where a Mahomes led offense would be the liability of the team....Not saying he is the reason, but damn....offense is frustrating to watch this year.

Yea..those damn tackles we have are atrocious and the WR corps is trash.

8 minutes ago, Calichief said:

11-6 or 10-7

i think predicted 11-6

raiders defense is good. 

get ready for 7 more games of nail biting 

10-7 might win the division 

We lose one more game max this year.  Ya'll need to relax some.  This loss stings but we will get over it.

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

That 4th and 25 was a timed dart.  That window was open for a second max and the ball hit him right in the hands.  Dude got alligator arms twice tonight.   He made a great catch to extend a drive but those to drops are horrible.  

Watson is a number 4 WR at BEST!! Reid has him in the lineup like he's a one or two. NO!!!!

Also, don’t miss the point that the eagles are one of the best teams in the nfl.  I know I talk shit and get pissed, but man it was a a great game aside from the drops.  Turnovers are going to happen, but we had a takeaway or two and did nothing with it.  Missed opportunities, drops and a terrible second half game plan.  Hopefully, the WR’s will finally get attention.  As I watch the after game show a lot of talk about the WR’s and their lack of production.  I don’t know what the team can do, there aren’t really any upgrades out there to pick up.  Very disappointing but also some positives.

1 minute ago, artsy said:

Yea..those damn tackles we have are atrocious and the WR corps is trash.

I mean how many times did Mahomes get sacked?  The penalties were the major problem.  Don't get me wrong the tackles aren't great but that D is nasty good on the Dline and we did an overall great job.  

3 minutes ago, 58shineson said:

The Chiefs would be undefeated or a least 9-1, but this is just part of football. it is what it is, and we just have to deal with it. 

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

I mean how many times did Mahomes get sacked?  The penalties were the major problem.  Don't get me wrong the tackles aren't great but that D is nasty good on the Dline and we did an overall great job.  

Penalties and run blocking....Taylor and Smith are worse than OBJ and Wiley