Monday night

Seriously though... the Eagles are the best team in the league right now... and they BARELY beat us. It took our complete self-destruction for them to have a chance. It's not like they kicked our asses around the field. 

Honestly, I kinda like that we lost... it's hard to beat a good team twice in a season. It was a close game, even though we handed them 21 points between Pat's INT, Kelce's FYM and MVS's drop.

14 hours ago, Holmes4six! said:

I disagree about the tackles but that’s okay. 
turnovers are a problem. We had 5 vs donkeys. 

Yeah.  I don't like Donovan Smith at all.  Slow, plays too upright, and seems lazy.

Despite the early season play of Taylor, I do like him.  He just needs to stop trying to anticipate the snap.  He fixed the alignment issues.  

On 11/21/2023 at 4:36 PM, mex said:

Could it be defenses are starting to figure out how to play Andy's predictable play calling?

Play calling is predictable no doubt. But execution by the offense is also a problem. Patrick has made bad decisions. The offense overall....too many mistakes (penalties, drops, turnovers). Chiefs could easily be undefeated if they played at the same level as last year. Are they fixable? I don't know. We are into week 12. At what point do you say "This is who we are"?

22 minutes ago, dhitter said:

Play calling is predictable no doubt. But execution by the offense is also a problem. Patrick has made bad decisions. The offense overall....too many mistakes (penalties, drops, turnovers). Chiefs could easily be undefeated if they played at the same level as last year. Are they fixable? I don't know. We are into week 12. At what point do you say "This is who we are"?

Patrick hasn't given up... and that's all that matters to me. It sucks we're wasting his talents this season, but everyone seems to be having an off year. Maybe they'll start clicking. We got 7 weeks before the playoffs. All about peaking at the right time.

26 minutes ago, dhitter said:

Been predictable for a while. But they know how to get it done in the playoffs. Just gotta get in 

10 hours ago, KCSLC2008 said:

I will give him kudos for the AFCCG last year.  He balled out and we don't win that game without him.

But, yeah, not much to be impressed about any other time.  Weird thing is, he is solid on the short to intermediate routes.  Sure handed. 

But, when he gets open on the deep routes, which is supposed to be his specialty, he blows it.  Don't know if he doesn't track it well, has shitty hands, or just loses concentration, or a combination of all of it.