Monday night

Mahomes missed that one ball tonight but dang this O has failed him miserably.   I do take it back, Pacheco deserved to be on the field along with those interior 3 but outside of those 4 men non of them were worth a crap tonight.   Sheesh.   If we have two good wr's we blow that team out.   

Really puts in perspective the failure at WR coach and his pussy ass in front of the media last week.  It’s from the top down and the entire plan with the WR’s is an absolute failure.  The worst WR’s and staff in the NFL.  Pathetic and embarrassing.  

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

Mahomes missed that one ball tonight but dang this O has failed him miserably.   I do take it back, Pacheco deserved to be on the field along with those interior 3 but outside of those 4 men non of them were worth a crap tonight.   Sheesh.   If we have two good wr's we blow that team out.   

Maybe he missed one.  How many did the WR’s miss?  10?

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

Gotta give someone else on the roster a shot at being the go to guy. Watson and MVS are not it!

1 minute ago, KC Warpaint said:

The Eagles won this game, BFD 

I will take the SB win last year, does not hurt us as far as AFC Seeding

But damn our WR’s suck

I honestly don’t have hope for another win this season.  Shit the donkeys look better on offense.