It’s Raider week!!!!!

Where are the Raider haters??????   How will our WR’s handle the Raiders?  First time in awhile I am nervous about the raiders.  We split the donkeys and the feeling is not great we can sweep the raiders.  I think we will win but the WR’s will keep it close.   Although, I believe the Defense will outright dominate the faiders offense.  So probably worrying for no reason other than the Chiefs looking past them.   Let’s Go Chiefs!!!!!

8 minutes ago, 58shineson said:

Where are the Raider haters??????   How will our WR’s handle the Raiders?  First time in awhile I am nervous about the raiders.  We split the donkeys and the feeling is not great we can sweep the raiders.  I think we will win but the WR’s will keep it close.   Although, I believe the Defense will outright dominate the faiders offense.  So probably worrying for no reason other than the Chiefs looking past them.   Let’s Go Chiefs!!!!!

I’m nervous too. Our turnovers, penalties ( Crosby coming) and drop balls is getting me all worked up. 

My line for every division game goes like this:

it doesn’t matter how good or bad either team is, it will always be a tough game to win and I always expect a loss to be in the realm of possibility.  The AFC West plays each other harder than any division. 

25 minutes ago, Calichief said:

He’s got that defense playing hard. I don’t see it. I don’t see any fixes right now. Until they play rice 90% and get Toney going, I just don’t see it

Agree on Rice.  But, Toney is always going to be a 25%-35% snap count guy.  Any more than that and he is just going to get injured.

Give Rice the lion's share.  Watson is sadly probably the best option for the other starting spot, as he is the only one besides Rice and Toney who can get open, even if he drops half of his targets.  Mix in Toney and MVS, Hardman on some gadget plays.  I really don't see a spot for Moore.  He isn't panning out.  Still running the wrong routes, etc.

1 hour ago, SEMO said:

Agree on Rice.  But, Toney is always going to be a 25%-35% snap count guy.  Any more than that and he is just going to get injured.

Give Rice the lion's share.  Watson is sadly probably the best option for the other starting spot, as he is the only one besides Rice and Toney who can get open, even if he drops half of his targets.  Mix in Toney and MVS, Hardman on some gadget plays.  I really don't see a spot for Moore.  He isn't panning out.  Still running the wrong routes, etc.

They gotta run James out there too 

1 hour ago, SEMO said:

Moore is a slot they are miscasting on the outside.  Rice is getting those snaps cause he's a rookie and his release package is not great.  Next year I'd expect Rice to move back outside. 

3 hours ago, Calichief said:

He’s got that defense playing hard. I don’t see it. I don’t see any fixes right now. Until they play rice 90% and get Toney going, I just don’t see it

This team is PISSED. We're going to KILL the raiders. Mahomes is pissed. Andy is pissed. Kelce is pissed. 

Our defense is pissed.

This will be a different team Sunday.

No way we lose to the raiders.

1 hour ago, mex said:

This team is PISSED. We're going to KILL the raiders. Mahomes is pissed. Andy is pissed. Kelce is pissed. 

Our defense is pissed.

Be mad all you want, if they can't catch the ball it won't matter. I do think we will win though 

3 hours ago, xen said:

Moore is a slot they are miscasting on the outside.  Rice is getting those snaps cause he's a rookie and his release package is not great.  Next year I'd expect Rice to move back outside. 

Rice is getting those snaps because he is better.

2 hours ago, mex said:

Our defense is pissed.

I think I didn’t use my English well. I don’t see the offense getting right is what I meant by “I don’t see it”

the defense is going to carry us the rest of the way

2 hours ago, SEMO said:

Rice is getting those snaps because he is better.

Rice is an outside receiver they're giving slot snaps to because he hasn't developed the press release package to play outside yet.  He will though.  Rice is gonna be a good one. I'm not sure skyy will ever get there but he has a good skillset for the slot since you can scheme releases.

Personally I'd give Rice those extra outside reps in addition to the slot reps and let him start working on it.  He can't be worse outside than what we're seeing.

5 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Be mad all you want, if they can't catch the ball it won't matter. I do think we will win though 

Every player on that team knows they fucked up. My point is they're going to come out with attitude.

The drops were flukes... though it has been happening more often this year. It's not typical.

This team is way better than they played on Monday. You know it, we all know it.

It took all those mistakes for Philly (the best team in the league according to the experts) to BARELY beat us.

6 minutes ago, mex said:

Every player on that team knows they fucked up. My point is they're going to come out with attitude.

The drops were flukes... though it has been happening more often this year. It's not typical.

This team is way better than they played on Monday. You know it, we all know it.

It took all those mistakes for Philly (the best team in the league according to the experts) to BARELY beat us.

I agree but I think what I have a concern with is that it’s been reckless, lack of focus football for at least 3 weeks in a row and few other as well. If it hasn’t changed by now, I’m not sure it will. Maybe and hope so. 
I agree, if we don’t shoot ourselves or shit on our own leg, we are the toughest out in football. It’s that simple. 
with this defense , we could probably shit a little bit. 

48 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

I agree but I think what I have a concern with is that it’s been reckless, lack of focus football for at least 3 weeks in a row and few other as well. If it hasn’t changed by now, I’m not sure it will. Maybe and hope so. 
I agree, if we don’t shoot ourselves or shit on our own leg, we are the toughest out in football. It’s that simple. 
with this defense , we could probably shit a little bit. 

People need to back off the edge of the cliff. Yeah, they looked like shit against Denver. But they were due to beat us after what 10 straight? 

The more I think about it, the more I'm not too concerned the eagles beat us. I mean, we could likely see them again in the SB... and I'd hate for us go into the game overconfident like we did vs TB.  

Yeah, would have been nice to get the W but in hindsight it's not a disaster.

5 minutes ago, mex said:

People need to back off the edge of the cliff. Yeah, they looked like shit against Denver. But they were due to beat us after what 10 straight? 

The more I think about it, the more I'm not too concerned the eagles beat us. I mean, we could likely see them again in the SB... and I'd hate for us go into the game overconfident like we did vs TB.  

Yeah, would have been nice to get the W but in hindsight it's not a disaster.

Oh, they definitely didn’t beat us. The chiefs gave that shit away. Totally outplayed them. But the pattern has been there outside the bears and chargers game. Meaning the offense