Toney and Mecole out

Never really wanna see a player get injured but kinda hoping we see a bigger dose of Rice and even Watson and I hope Andy goes against his usual easing a player back in after injury and James gets quite a few snaps tomorrow as he can’t be any worse than MVS or Moore.  

17 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Question on a related subject:  What is the status of Ross?  Is he suspended, in limbo, or what?  Probably news that I've missed but there hasn't been much about him. 

In the dog house. Had every chance to make it shown and went out and did then DV which landed him on the NFL Commissioner’s exempt list.

Good game after a very slow start.....Kudos to Spags and the Defense for good in game adjustments.

Kudos to Patrick for keeping calm and not over reacting.

Kelce, Rice, Pacheco & Gray were great & CEH played well in a limited role.

Shame that the Chargers faded vs the Raves....

My takeaway, KC is the best team in football if the offense keeps improving and Bolton gets back.

But....The Chiefs are by no means a lock.

w

1 hour ago, West said:

Good game after a very slow start.....Kudos to Spags and the Defense for good in game adjustments.

My takeaway, KC is the best team in football if the offense keeps improving and Bolton gets back.

w

I hope Bolton is ok and can come back.

1 hour ago, West said:

w

No team is ever a lock.  Everyone forgets how many years the Pats didn't win while they had Brady.  All I hope for is a team that can compete at the top and wins it's share of playoff and SB games when things go right. 

18 hours ago, Thegoatee said:

I wonder if Andy will be forced to get away from gadget plays with gadget players being hurt? Maybe not having these guys forces Andy to have conventional gameplans and less idiotic plays?

A triple reverse back to Mahomes with a pass to Kelce isn't enough of a gadget play for you? :lol: 

Ross has been waived.  Now, with Toney and Hardman out of the mix at least temporarily, hopefully Andy will settle on a group of receivers and stick with it.  Rice, Moore, Watson and MVS should get the bulk of the snaps with James working back in (I'd rather see MVS fetching water, but he'd just spill it).

8 minutes ago, Joe_Chief said:

Ross has been waived.  Now, with Toney and Hardman out of the mix at least temporarily, hopefully Andy will settle on a group of receivers and stick with it.  Rice, Moore, Watson and MVS should get the bulk of the snaps with James working back in (I'd rather see MVS fetching water, but he'd just spill it).

Where did you see that?  Can't find it anywhere.

22 minutes ago, Joe_Chief said:

Toney will get back and get some snaps.  He has some talent but can't stay healthy.  Also needs to be used differently at times and no more RB snaps.