Chiefs vs raiders game day thread

Just now, Holmes4six! said:

Reid needs to get mahomes under Center. Put a full back in and start fucking pounding the rock. Play action so at least we can creat some space. 
Defenses are playing pass and that is it. 

Don’t think we even have a full back.

I know they can come back but that was a different team with a different offensive coordinator.  This team I don’t believe they can even score, but I hope they do.  I hope they score 6 TD’s and pound the raiders.   I just don’t think they can put that together.

Just now, 58shineson said:

Doom and gloom you say?  Or am I just right again?  I’m rarely wrong but want to be today.  

You are wrong quite a bit. Remember you thought we would not win again the rest of the year. Hopefully that gets proven wrong today. Cheers!

Just now, CranjisMcbasketball said:

The problem with the offense isn’t the OC, who might be responsible for 1% of helping install play with Reid doing the other 99%

the problem is veach has been complete dogshttt at drafting skill position players

Nah, I agree Veach messed up but only in the WR room.  Other players have been exceptional.

Just now, kkuenn said:

You are wrong quite a bit. Remember you thought we would not win again the rest of the year. Hopefully that gets proven wrong today. Cheers!

I hope I am wrong also.  I may have said that I don’t remember but believe you.  Problem is I am a perfectionist and when they aren’t perfect I get going negative.  I’m working on my mental issues though….lol

Just now, 58shineson said:

Nah, I agree Veach messed up but only in the WR room.  Other players have been exceptional.

And even then, is it his fault? I am sure coaches liked what they saw in Toney. What they expected in year 2 out of Moore with MVS billing the deep threat vet. Then they drafted Rice.  It is not like he has not tried.

Just now, kkuenn said:

And even then, is it his fault? I am sure coaches liked what they saw in Toney. What they expected in year 2 out of Moore with MVS billing the deep threat vet. Then they drafted Rice.  It is not like he has not tried.

Not getting or keeping a journey man WR is what he failed at.  The 2nd years should be way down the line of starters.  I still believe that trading Hill was the right thing to do, but would like 1 or 2 better WR’s.  Hoping Rice can make the difference though.  

1 minute ago, 58shineson said:

I especially get negative when pat is running for his life with no one open in the one dimensional offense.

That was good protection as he had time. Just no one open. Wonder if we need to attack the middle more as no reciever was even in the area. Rice with the good catch now.

Just now, kkuenn said:

That was good protection as he had time. Just no one open. Wonder if we need to attack the middle more as no reciever was even in the area. Rice with the good catch now.

Yep hoping Rice can be our new juju or Hill.  Just someone who is reliably open and can catch.  That is all that is really missing.