Chiefs vs raiders game day thread

1 minute ago, 58shineson said:

I also think Veach has very little money to work with so that makes it hard too. 

The reason there is little money to work with is because we consistently waste cap space on players like jawaan taylor, mvs, frank clark, anthony hitchens, etc etc.

meanwhile we somehow fail to lockup players like chris jones even after we let tyreek hill walk and kelce is playing 10 mil lower than his market value 

Just now, kkuenn said:

Thank you for putting Pacheco in

I’m not as doom and gloom as you think.  I just put what I am thinking in the moment.  I know it comes off doom and gloom, but I also don’t edit myself and just put how I am feeling that second.  I am always rooting for a win and excellence, but do feel discouraged when our elite team doesn’t look. Elite.  I will try to temper my emotions.

1 minute ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

The reason there is little money to work with is because we consistently waste cap space on players like jawaan taylor, mvs, frank clark, anthony hitchens, etc etc.

meanwhile we somehow fail to lockup players like chris jones even after we let tyreek hill walk and kelce is playing 10 mil lower than his market value 

I think we offered a very fair deal to Jones on our last try, who then inexplicably took a lower offer based on incentives. MVS is cut or traded in off season. 

3 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

I am in the minority I think, but I think Taylor was a good pick up.  

1 minute ago, kkuenn said:

Also, they just showed/stated a stat where Taylor is the best at not letting pressures get to the QB. For a throwing qb and team that is huge.

Exactly, Taylor has been a huge improvement.  Pat has plenty of time in the pocket just no one to throw to.