Chiefs vs raiders game day thread

2 hours ago, Thegoatee said:

I didn’t really get to watch the game. Glad Rice is stepping up. Had to look up MVS stats for the year when I saw he contributed one catch for a negative yard. 15 catches in 11 games? Dude is making like $10 million? Holy crap balls he sucks even worse than I thought. Is MVS one of the worst free agent signings for this team ever? 

Makes a ton of undeserved money and does nothing?  He should run for congress. 

Raider fans are crying that they should have run the ball more cuz Jacobs was "running all over their defense". What? Yes he had that 63 yard run which obviously looks like someone blew an assignment. Take that run away and Jacobs had 19 carries for 47 yards. That's less than 2.5 yards per carry. Another example of how Raider fans are dumb.

I was in town to spend time with Mom for Thanksgiving. I got upset after the Raiders went up 14-0 and went to carry out at Jack Stacks. Watching the Chiefs get it together in the third quarter when I returned was nice. 

After re-watching the highlights, I saw the nice throw from Mahomes to Kelce and the other good Rice catches, besides the TD run. 

23 hours ago, dhitter said:

Raider fans are crying that they should have run the ball more cuz Jacobs was "running all over their defense". What? Yes he had that 63 yard run which obviously looks like someone blew an assignment. Take that run away and Jacobs had 19 carries for 47 yards. That's less than 2.5 yards per carry. Another example of how Raider fans are dumb.

Well, they're Raider fans, so ...

Just now, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

Yeah, there were so many Chiefs fans it looked like a neutral site rather than an away game. 

Reminded me of the Charger away games.  LAC fans in the minority.  Considering the next game there is in January, there will be even more KC people looking for a break from KC weather this season.