Bolton back at practice

3 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Gonna need this guy back. They got smacked last night. 
Bills gonna score 30 this week 

If tranquil is out...It could get ugly(er). KC obviously can't keep up offensively, so they're gonna need the defense to step up tremendously..However, no Cook and no Tranquill..yuck.

1 hour ago, West said:

Toney, Hardman and Sky need to do something....

Hardman is on IR IIRC.  Toney isn't being used for whatever reason.  Skyy isn't being used properly and probably has a limited number of plays he can run with any degree of success.  The Chiefs need to rely on Rice, Kelce, Pacheco, and Gray with the other skill players used as decoys and alternatives when the primary receivers are doubled. 

On 12/5/2023 at 9:29 AM, jetlord said:

Hardman is on IR IIRC.  Toney isn't being used for whatever reason.  Skyy isn't being used properly and probably has a limited number of plays he can run with any degree of success.  The Chiefs need to rely on Rice, Kelce, Pacheco, and Gray with the other skill players used as decoys and alternatives when the primary receivers are doubled. 

That fucking MVS better get his gold-plated shit together. Tired of this bullshit. Fucker needs to pony up... and Patrick needs to start calling these motherfuckers out.

2 minutes ago, mex said:

That fucking MVS better get his gold-plated shit together. Tired of this bullshit. Fucker needs to pony up... and Patrick needs to start calling these motherfuckers out.

Pat is being diplomatic at the podium, but I will bet that behind closed doors he is telling them to get their shit together.  I would hope so, anyway.

7 hours ago, mex said:

MVS may have had only one good game in two seasons, the AFCCG when all the other receivers went down.  He's gone after this year and is playing like it.  One would think he would be going extra hard to get a job next year, but maybe that gear just isn't in him.  

9 hours ago, jetlord said:

One would think he would be going extra hard to get a job next year, but maybe that gear just isn't in him.  

I think we all suspect this... but damn I just keep hoping something changes.

Either he starts trying harder, running better routes etc, or some other receiver steps up along with Kelce, and takes some pressure off him for more opportunities. Hopefully it's a combination of both.

Yeah yeah... I know. Wishful thinking. But I been a Chiefs fan for 55 years and I'm damned good at it.