Chiefs vs packers game day thread.

Just now, jetlord said:

Hard to stop GB with both MLBs out.  Offense has to score on first possession of second half to make it a one score game and then put it in the hands of Mahomes.

Is he going to scramble for 150 yds? Because he ain't throwing to any of our receivers for damned sure :lol: 

Has there been anyone in the press corps call Andy out on the lack of production with our WRs? I mean, it's not like Patrick doesn't have time. He's getting good protection... on that last sack in the red zone he had the ball for at least 4.5 seconds... maybe more.

1 minute ago, jetlord said:

One to Rice, one to MVS, and one to Moore.  Don't get it. 

Honestly I'm lost on this. At first I was like... yeah they just need time to develop chemistry... to get to learn each other. But it's been 11.5 games. 

It's something more. Starting to think EB had more to do with our success than we thought.

2 minutes ago, mex said:

Honestly I'm lost on this. At first I was like... yeah they just need time to develop chemistry... to get to learn each other. But it's been 11.5 games. 

It's something more. Starting to think EB had more to do with our success than we thought.

Yup...playcalling, Pat, under performing WRs, turnovers and drive killing penalties.