Chiefs vs packers game day thread.

26 minutes ago, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

Yeah, I've had that nagging feeling all season. Even the most dominant of dynasties had an off year, here and there. Playoffs are a given at this point, but I don't us going very far. 

Are they? Denver can run us down? Bills might score a bunch on us. I got the bills game as a loss for sure 

Now that the game is over I will say I had no confidence in the Chiefs' offense doing anything when the Packers got the FG earlier. I just didn't want to jinx it. I also had no faith they'd get it at the end of the game, because, even if they did, they needed a 2-point conversion to tie it. The hit on Mahomes was a bad call also, even though it went the Chiefs' way. 

The Chiefs offense is just not the same this year, and the receivers are just not good enough except Rice.  

A lot of you are mad at Collingsworth, but he's praised the Chiefs in the past when they were winning, that's just how it goes. hats off to the Packers, they played very well

1 minute ago, qnet said:

Now that the game is over I will say I had no confidence in the Chiefs' offense doing anything when the Packers got the FG earlier. I just didn't want to jinx it. I also had no faith they'd get it at the end of the game, because, even if they did, they needed a 2-point conversion to tie it. The hit on Mahomes was a bad call also, even though it went the Chiefs' way. 

The Chiefs offense is just not the same this year, and the receivers are just not good enough except Rice.  

A lot of you are mad at Collingsworth, but he's praised the Chiefs in the past when they were winning, that's just how it goes. hats off to the Packers, they played very well

At least Rice is getting involved a hell of a lot more now.

Can’t let a game come down to missed or fraudulent calls by the refs.  Supposed world champs playing a team under .500.  Reid has no business being cute with any plays until the team can win like they are champs.   Not the chiefs year.  I’m officially in the no confidence category. I was on the fence before.  I literally can see them losing out.  I don’t think it will happen but won’t be shocked if it did.  The chiefs miss Tyreek and Bienemy.  I’m not sure who the chiefs got via the tyreek trade in the drafts, I’m sure some are good though.  With all the guys hurt and probably Pacheco suspended I am not confident on anything but losing out.  Again I don’t think it will happen they will somehow win one or two but no confidence for any more than that.  It’s one thing to have a down season after winning the Super Bowl but this feels like more than just a down season. 

17 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

Get Bolton back too. Saftey is a question mark now. 

I might be alone but I think Cook was our best safety.   Reid is meh and Edwards gets picked on a lot.  Not sure how it gets fixed but we got man handled tonight.  Jawaan Taylor is just not good if he doesn't get his Lane Johnson pre snap drop kick in.  Mahomes throwing to Moore was a huge mistake and Reid calling that play for him is a real head scratcher.