Is This Chris Jones Last year with KC?

Yes.  He pressured the pocket numerous times.  I think people are gonna be shocked when he is gone next year and our Dline is gonna suffer (if he is not replaced by someone good).   He makes life easier for everyone on that line.  I actually hope he comes to his senses and signs a fair deal and finishes his career here.  

16 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Yes.  He pressured the pocket numerous times.  I think people are gonna be shocked when he is gone next year and our Dline is gonna suffer (if he is not replaced by someone good).   He makes life easier for everyone on that line.  I actually hope he comes to his senses and signs a fair deal and finishes his career here.  

You could be right. I mean, look how many couldn't wait to get rid of EB. Now look how we're doing.

Jones needs to work with Veach, like Patrick. 

8 hours ago, mex said:

You could be right. I mean, look how many couldn't wait to get rid of EB. Now look how we're doing.

but is Patrick really working with Veach? I seem to recall  Veach is already talking about a pay raise and Patrick is on record talking about raising the bar for QB salaries..seems more like an activist than a team guy.

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

but is Patrick really working with Veach? I seem to recall  Veach is already talking about a pay raise and Patrick is on record talking about raising the bar for QB salaries..seems more like an activist than a team guy.

Next year he’s at like 57 mil hit 

13 hours ago, mex said:

How is EB doing? Goes both ways but I think Nagy needs to tear some ass up in the WR coaches and the receivers themselves. A sense of pride would be nice.

13 hours ago, mex said:

Are you saying that EB could've done something with this shitshow? Because I couldn't disagree more.  This is still Andy's offense and Andy is calling the plays.  I don't believe at all that the offensive problems are from an x's and o's standpoint or that the OC would magically fix it.  I could see a reasonable argument against the WRs coach, but the reality is we are calling the same plays, it's just become a combination of receiver not getting open, receivers dropping balls, receivers running the wrong routes, and patrick not trusting his receivers because of those three things.  The receiving corps is just bad, and we're not going to coach our way out of that.  

There's no way we keep Jones.  He just wants too much money. We are going to have to hope we can catch a difference maker at the inside tackle position in the draft and throw in some cheaper vets.  In a league where the rules favor the offense, we have to spend more money on receivers and get more talent in if we are to be great again.  We all knew we were flirting with danger coming into this season with this group of receivers.  

2 hours ago, moons314 said:

Are you saying that EB could've done something with this shitshow? Because I couldn't disagree more.  This is still Andy's offense and Andy is calling the plays.  I don't believe at all that the offensive problems are from an x's and o's standpoint or that the OC would magically fix it.  I could see a reasonable argument against the WRs coach, but the reality is we are calling the same plays, it's just become a combination of receiver not getting open, receivers dropping balls, receivers running the wrong routes, and patrick not trusting his receivers because of those three things.  The receiving corps is just bad, and we're not going to coach our way out of that.  

Uh.. lord ..The thought about EB  being here is that he was a stickler for detail and was highly vocal about it. Rivera was getting complaints from Washington Players about how strict he was and his methods. He'd crawl up someone's ass when they screwed up and held them accountable.. probably more of a Drill Sargent personality than a Romper Room teacher. The results it seems speaks for themselves.