Will Pacheco get a suspension or a fine?

38 minutes ago, 58shineson said:

I’m wondering what punishment pacheco will get from the league?  Being his first ejection probably a fine but I would hold it past the nfl to suspend him just to spite the chiefs. 

good question, i wonder who will be punished worse, Pacheco or the incident in the 49ers/Eagles game

22 hours ago, 58shineson said:

I’m wondering what punishment pacheco will get from the league?  Being his first ejection probably a fine but I wouldn’t hold it past the nfl to suspend him just to spite the chiefs. 

I predict a fine. The NFL is heading into the final stretch, and it is about ratings and money. They need the Chiefs in the tournament.  Without Pacheco, they are not in it. As long as it was not his girlfriend who was slugged, they will ignore it.  In the heat of a game, things like that happen with young guys..

22 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

I predict a fine. The NFL is heading into the final stretch, and it is about ratings and money. They need the Chiefs in the tournament.  Without Pacheco, they are not in it. As long as it was not his girlfriend who was slugged, they will ignore it.  In the heat of a game, things like that happen with young guys..

hope he doesn't beat up a vacuum cleaner this week

27 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

hope he doesn't beat up a vacuum cleaner this week

Yes, me too, but I think they are called house cleaners, maids, or janitors. No judgment of his girlfriend’s career. Just kidding. (Referring to the above post that says as long as he’s not slugging his girlfriend.)

On 12/6/2023 at 8:14 AM, KCSLC2008 said:

I was trying to find the video I saw about asking whether someone who cleans the vacuum is called a vacuum cleaner. My joke could’ve been more clear if I had found that.

Yeah. 😬  You totally ruined the joke (it was still good).

16 hours ago, jetlord said:

Aaahh,  you're just blowing a lot of hot air. 

A vacuous comment.