I do have an uneasy feeling about this game, but that doesn’t  mean much anymore.  Before Mahomes an uneasy feeling meant a loss.  Now it means we have a good chance of winning.  Hoping for a solid win.  Hoping the Bills forget to get on the plane.  Hoping for anything to get the win…

I'm usually a glass half full guy.....but I'm not feeling good about this game. Bills have beaten the Chiefs at Arrowhead before. The home crowd will not affect them. As desperate as the Chiefs may seem ....I think the Bills are fighting for their playoff lives. They need a win more than the Chiefs. If the playoffs started today the Bills would be out. Unless they've thrown in the towel ...I expect them to bring every tool in the box. Plus they'd love to beat the Chiefs based off recent history. Chiefs are also pretty banged up.

Bills 27- 20

Not expecting much from this game.  The Chiefs are just too banged up and BUFF is fighting for a wildcard, just like GB was.  Still, it would take a miracle for the Chiefs not to win the division so after losing to GB and with a loss on Sunday, they will probably limp into the AFCW win and get one home game in the playoffs.  Lots of changes coming this winter after the season.  

7 hours ago, jetlord said:

Not expecting much from this game.  The Chiefs are just too banged up and BUFF is fighting for a wildcard, just like GB was.  Still, it would take a miracle for the Chiefs not to win the division so after losing to GB and with a loss on Sunday, they will probably limp into the AFCW win and get one home game in the playoffs.  Lots of changes coming this winter after the season.  

one would hope so, with the salary cap it's hard not to see a seismic  change on the roster but what about coaches? I cant see anything more than a WR  and or RB change coming there unless someone gets a promotion somewhere else. Any chance EB comes back after the much anticipated house cleaning in Washington? As a RB coach or????

Chiefs are a good team that has substantial flaws. They absolutely have to make some changes in the off-season. Donovan Smith.....gone. Most of the receivers.....gone. CEH.....gone. Tranquill is on a one year deal. 

And Chiefs have to get serious about finding Kelce's successor. 

7 minutes ago, dhitter said:

Chiefs are a good team that has substantial flaws. They absolutely have to make some changes in the off-season. Donovan Smith.....gone. Most of the receivers.....gone. CEH.....gone. Tranquill is on a one year deal. 

And Chiefs have to get serious about finding Kelce's successor. 

and Gay being an FA I feel that'll be one or the other type deal

8 hours ago, oldtimer said:

one would hope so, with the salary cap it's hard not to see a seismic  change on the roster but what about coaches? I cant see anything more than a WR  and or RB change coming there unless someone gets a promotion somewhere else. Any chance EB comes back after the much anticipated house cleaning in Washington? As a RB coach or????

You know how loyal Andy is.  I would be surprised if any coaches leave.  Look at how long it took him to fire Sutton.

Just now, Holmes4six! said:

I missed the start. We through a INT. 
how did our drive look? 

It was looking pretty good a nice mix or run and pass.  Moving it good decently…. The INT was a batted ball that the defender then caught on a screen type of play.