Other than Denver, we've pretty much won every game were it not for our own fucking stupid mistakes.

This shit is on Andy. That's all there is to it. Dumbass mistakes like this are on the coaches. 

We are only 1 game ahead of Denver. And they're killing it. Denver's gonna win the division.

Just now, mex said:

Other than Denver, we've pretty much won every game were it not for our own fucking stupid mistakes.

This shit is on Andy. That's all there is to it. Dumbass mistakes like this are on the coaches. 

We are only 1 game ahead of Denver. And they're killing it. Denver's gonna win the division.

I agree.  It’s mainly on Andy.  He’s too nice and needs someone to keep the player accountable since he wont do it.  It’s cute when they win, but an embarrassment when they don’t.

1 minute ago, mex said:

No discipline.  Penalties, drops, turnovers…. No discipline.  Soft.

Just finished the game. We are coming off a short week and they off a bye week.  We started off slow and that fluke int killed a drive that was moving the ball.  After that we figured it out and the Bills had to beg borrow and steal to get in fg range.  I don't come away feeling any different.  The sky isn't falling and this season isn't over.  Game winning drive and Mahomes drives all the way down over coming every obstacle except a Dee Fordian size error.  Rice is being used more and more each week.  We probably missed Pacheco the most this week.  McKinnon is done boys.  He has little to no burst and he did pretty good tonight.  CEH did admirable under the circumstances.  I watched a Bills teams and see them struggling with all those weapons and playing for their life and we lost by 3 because of a freak penalty.  

We aren't going to win pretty this year fellas but we still have a legit D and we have Mahomes and Kelce and that can be enough.  On to next week.  

7 minutes ago, qnet said:

I didn't think the Chiefs would win this game, but they gave me some hope at the end, only to snatch it away. 

I felt the same way.  I was just hoping we didn't get blown out.   We were exhausted on a short short week and they had a bye week.  They have lots of talent on O and we have Kelce and a rookie.  Our D held them to 20 points.   We are going to be ok if we get healthy.   

Just now, CranjisMcbasketball said:

In addition to the kardarious toney offsides call, which even if he was should be a no call there , but on the very next play von miller jumped offsides and there was a no call

I did notice that offsides and thought for sure it would get called.  Gotta call the Toney play and they did at the start.  Dude's foot was past the point of the ball.   Easy call.  Sucks it happened when it did but a quick sideline check with the refs fixes that every time.   Mental mistakes.   This team can 100% win a SB if they play more disciplined.  If not, vamos a ver! 

2 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

I did notice that offsides and thought for sure it would get called.  Gotta call the Toney play and they did at the start.  Dude's foot was past the point of the ball.   Easy call.  Sucks it happened when it did but a quick sideline check with the refs fixes that every time.   Mental mistakes.   This team can 100% win a SB if they play more disciplined.  If not, vamos a ver! 

I don't know if they can win a SB with this unit. But no doubt the self inflicted wounds are killing their chances every week. Undisciplined... And frankly at times outright dumb decisions. Like when Allen was falling out of bounds and the receiver fumbled? All Edwards had to do was fall on it. But he tried to scoop it up. Hero ball. Rarely works. Mental mistake.

Just now, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

With the exception of the Denver game, which was a total breakdown, every loss is due to lousy WR play. Either drops or that bonehead crap 19 pulled tonight.

I wonder if Veach could package every WR (besides Rice) on the roster in a deal for a 4th rounder next year.

6th rounder maybe