Pacheco officially out

I honestly wonder if Pacheco's shoulder contusion happened on the play when he threw a punch. What happened there that caused him to lose it? Getting cut somehow while they're grappling around could have been enough to set him off. 

1 hour ago, Boone said:

I honestly wonder if Pacheco's shoulder contusion happened on the play when he threw a punch. What happened there that caused him to lose it? Getting cut somehow while they're grappling around could have been enough to set him off. 

On the replay, I saw the defender continue to push on him while he was down aggressively. They always throw the flag on the guy who retaliates to stuff like that. I don't get why he got tossed from the game, and I thought it had to be more than one occurrence for that to happen.

14 hours ago, Joe_Chief said:

Clyde has run well against Buffalo in the past...let's wait and see. 

Clyde might be a disappointment as a 1st round pick, but he hasn't been a horrible RB. He's still running hard whenever he gets the ball and can catch as a check down. Having him in the game is not a disaster by any means.

21 minutes ago, mex said:

Clyde might be a disappointment as a 1st round pick, but he hasn't been a horrible RB. He's still running hard whenever he gets the ball and can catch as a check down. Having him in the game is not a disaster by any means.

Yeah, a couple of years ago he was the man at RB and we fretted when got hurt. He doesn’t find holes like Pacheco, but he runs hard and is a fine check down. 

2 hours ago, qnet said:

On the replay, I saw the defender continue to push on him while he was down aggressively. They always throw the flag on the guy who retaliates to stuff like that. I don't get why he got tossed from the game, and I thought it had to be more than one occurrence for that to happen.

He threw a punch. He was ejected for it.

7 hours ago, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

Yeah, a couple of years ago he was the man at RB and we fretted when got hurt. He doesn’t find holes like Pacheco, but he runs hard and is a fine check down. 

8 hours ago, mex said:

we are now living in insanity land

no one has ever fretted losing CEH, and yes he is as close to a disaster level RB as you can reasonably get in the NFL

that being said his nfl career is on the line so maybe he will have the game of his life

1 hour ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

we are now living in insanity land

no one has ever fretted losing CEH, and yes he is as close to a disaster level RB as you can reasonably get in the NFL

When he went down with an injury toward the end of his rookie season, some here, including me, did fret about the running game without him.