Patrick...

I'm not shocked the offense has regressed as much as I'm shocked how undisciplined this team is.  I saw a play in the 2nd half where it looked like Rice or MVS was once again pointing out to Skyy Moore where he needed to be lined up.  It's the NFL and it's his second year.  Everyone can have show some grace for a first year player making mistakes but year two and still not knowing where to line up?   

Point is our margin for error is not nearly as big as years previously and even smaller when you factor in the mental mistakes.  Seems like this team needs some hard love.  I feel like Mahomes is about to have a come to Jesus meeting with the entire O.  Players need to step up and stop messing up.

Pat and Andy can complain about the refs all they want.  But, these close losses, especially the last two, should never have been close enough to be affected by the refs anyway.  

We are going into week 15 and they are still making the same stupid mistakes they were making in week one.  

If not for the D playing tough all year, we could be 5-8 instead of 8-5, or worse.  They need to stop with the excuses and get it right.  

5 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

I'm not shocked the offense has regressed as much as I'm shocked how undisciplined this team is.  I saw a play in the 2nd half where it looked like Rice or MVS was once again pointing out to Skyy Moore where he needed to be lined up.  It's the NFL and it's his second year.  Everyone can have show some grace for a first year player making mistakes but year two and still not knowing where to line up?   

Point is our margin for error is not nearly as big as years previously and even smaller when you factor in the mental mistakes.  Seems like this team needs some hard love.  I feel like Mahomes is about to have a come to Jesus meeting with the entire O.  Players need to step up and stop messing up.

Undisciplined has been the word I’ve been trying to think of to describe what’s going on.   Can’t remember if it’s was drops or penalties but during yesterday’s game but they said they had the most of any Andy led team.  

patrick gets compared to Jordan or Brady the most it seems.  I’ve referenced Jordan regarding Mahomes.  As good of a leader as Patrick is the one thing we don’t hear about or see him do is get onto his teammates in practice or in games.   Both Jordan n Brady could be downright pricks to their teammates in practice and during games.  Patrick may need to find that inner prick towards his teammates. 

well, the refs were ridiculous, it seems like every game, they ticky tackus, and let the other team get away with murder!  The funny thing is, the next 2 plays after Toney got called for offsides, the first one, the defensive end jumped into neutral zone, no call, the o4th down play the bills player lined up in the neutral zone, again, you guessed it, no call!

The margin for error with this team is much smaller than past years.  Hence, instead of great wins and amazing comebacks we see horrible losses and frustration.

I am a huge Veach fan but both he and Andy Reed totally whiffed on the entire WR Room except Rice.

I am hoping, as mentioned above, Patrick is "lighting a fire" in the LR and with the coaches.

w

Now some are roasting Mahomes and Reid about complaining about the call. I don't agree with Mahomes and Reid. The refs called it right just like they called it right against Bradberry in the SB. What I don't like is the same people who said they should have let it play out in the SB are criticizing Mahome for saying the same thing they said. It's like childhood tick for tack, they didn't get away with it, so the Chiefs can't get away with it either.

The guy I respect is Chris Sims, he's consistent in his view although you know he likes Mahomes.  

There is no logical thought in sports talk, that's why I get tired of it. It's all emotion and drama for men. 

5 hours ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

well, the refs were ridiculous, it seems like every game, they ticky tackus, and let the other team get away with murder!  The funny thing is, the next 2 plays after Toney got called for offsides, the first one, the defensive end jumped into neutral zone, no call, the o4th down play the bills player lined up in the neutral zone, again, you guessed it, no call!

There isnt a line the NFL wont let Von Miller cross.....

23 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Mitchell Swartz said  Von wasn't offsides.  I didn't understand the explanation. When I magnified it, it looked like his hand it close to where the ball was, but his body was back, unlike Dee Ford who's whole body was right in line were the ball was. Also the blue line on TV is just a ballpark view, and Toney is even further across.

2 hours ago, West said:

The margin for error with this team is much smaller than past years.  Hence, instead of great wins and amazing comebacks we see horrible losses and frustration.

I am a huge Veach fan but both he and Andy Reed totally whiffed on the entire WR Room except Rice.

I am hoping, as mentioned above, Patrick is "lighting a fire" in the LR and with the coaches.

w

they whiffed on Nagy as well, never thought i would say this but we need EB back. At least he held guys accountable for their actions, Nagy is like awww thats ok we'll get em next time

3 hours ago, West said:

w

Yep. Brady didn’t win every year. It’s ok. I hate social media though, the hatred and vitriol and negative stuff out today is wild. Mahomes has been a pure soul and role model who leads by example all the time. He does one little thing and the world is hating him: good to be on top