Patrick...

4 minutes ago, BroncoStud said:

Mahomes acted like a tamtrumimg f’ing baby.  Toney was offsides AF.

I like the fire. But it should have been directed to the team. It’s just boiling over and the real reason is the hot trash he’s playing with. He should have directed it else where 

36 minutes ago, SEMO said:

They traded a 3rd for him and still control him for one more year.  He will be here

He's cheap, so he will be back, but he should be buried at the bottom of the depth chart.  The receivers group needs overhauled.

Toney is 2.5 million against the cap.  His cap number is the same whether he's on or off the team, so monetarily the chiefs gain nothing by cutting him.  He just needs to be depth.

MVS will count 14 million against the cap if he's on the roster next year, but cutting him saves 12 million against the cap and it's only 2 million of dead money.

Moore will count for 1.8 million against the cap next year, so he will be here.

Watson counts 2.15 million against the cap next year if retained, and if released only has a negligible 150k dead money against the cap.

Rashee is only counting 1.5 million against the cap next year, and he's our best receiver.

Justyn Ross is a tad under a million against the cap next year, but if he's cut there is no penalty.

Quick approximate math says cutting MVS to save 12 million and have 2 million dead money leaves our entire of currently under contract receiver group next year with a grand total of 12 million counting against the cap.  There is definitely money there to go grab a good receiver to stabalize this group.  

30 minutes ago, Calichief said:

I like the fire. But it should have been directed to the team. It’s just boiling over and the real reason is the hot trash he’s playing with. He should have directed it else where 

They are still the most talented team on the field.  They just can’t get out of their own way.

5 hours ago, Calichief said:

Agreed.  It should have been directed at Toney.  The WRs in general.

The officials just called a blatant offsides…

10 hours ago, BroncoStud said:

Agreed.  It should have been directed at Toney.  The WRs in general.

The officials just called a blatant offsides…

It doesn't take a genius to know that it was directed at the WR's although it was disguised that he was aiming for the refs....Patrick is tired of the BS

17 hours ago, moons314 said:

He's cheap, so he will be back, but he should be buried at the bottom of the depth chart.  The receivers group needs overhauled.

Toney is 2.5 million against the cap.  His cap number is the same whether he's on or off the team, so monetarily the chiefs gain nothing by cutting him.  He just needs to be depth.

MVS will count 14 million against the cap if he's on the roster next year, but cutting him saves 12 million against the cap and it's only 2 million of dead money.

Moore will count for 1.8 million against the cap next year, so he will be here.

Watson counts 2.15 million against the cap next year if retained, and if released only has a negligible 150k dead money against the cap.

Rashee is only counting 1.5 million against the cap next year, and he's our best receiver.

Justyn Ross is a tad under a million against the cap next year, but if he's cut there is no penalty.

Quick approximate math says cutting MVS to save 12 million and have 2 million dead money leaves our entire of currently under contract receiver group next year with a grand total of 12 million counting against the cap.  There is definitely money there to go grab a good receiver to stabalize this group.  

I’m not sure if Skyy Moore is on the team.  Wouldn’t surprise me if Veach attempts to trade him for a 7th rounder to be rid of him. I fully believe Veach will bring in two legit wrs either in fa or the draft or a mix.   Toney and Watson need to be wrs 4-5 on this team.  Rice 2-3.  Gotta find a guys who can get separation.  A long ball threat and a route runner are needed.   For anyone who says Rice should be the #1, he might be in time but he struggles getting open in man coverage currently.  

1 hour ago, Lamardirts said:

I’m not sure if Skyy Moore is on the team.  Wouldn’t surprise me if Veach attempts to trade him for a 7th rounder to be rid of him. I fully believe Veach will bring in two legit wrs either in fa or the draft or a mix.   Toney and Watson need to be wrs 4-5 on this team.  Rice 2-3.  Gotta find a guys who can get separation.  A long ball threat and a route runner are needed.   For anyone who says Rice should be the #1, he might be in time but he struggles getting open in man coverage currently.  

Moore has a cap hit of 1.8 million and roughly half of that is dead money if we move him.  That's money that's easily eaten, but with those numbers being as small as they are relative to NFL pay standards, I think it's pretty likely they keep him around for another year hoping he finally gets it.  Personally, I'd move on if it were me.  

25 minutes ago, West said:

I like the fire from Mahomes....This team and Kadarius Toney specifically, need to get their heads out of their asses.....

The National Media is meaningless as we all know.

I can only imagine the frustration that has built up on Mahomes.  He is getting no help on offense, but he still goes out to the podium every week and takes the bullets for his receivers.   

26 minutes ago, West said:

I like the fire from Mahomes....This team and Kadarius Toney specifically, need to get their heads out of their asses.....

The National Media is meaningless as we all know.

Mvs head further up his ass than anyone. Professional pass catcher who has about 30 catches in 2 years 

I can’t wait until he’s done  

4 hours ago, Calichief said:

Mvs head further up his ass than anyone. Professional pass catcher who has about 30 catches in 2 years 

I can’t wait until he’s done  

MVS was absolutely nothing special in Green Bay. I have no idea why we are paying him $11 million per year. Somebody went Al Davis with infatuation with his speed while he has zero skill.

Some of the Chiefs wr's responses are akin to throwing water on a grease fire.  Watson's "This week the wr have been in a little bit earlier to watch film"......What?!?!    Hoping that is just ignorant talk and they have been meeting earlier for weeks to get this cleaned up.  The optics and sound bite sounds terrible for a wr corp that has sucked all year long.  Embree's media day didn't do that group or himself any favors either lol.  The MVS (which was alittle more understandable because of how the question was asked) response didn't help either.   

Yikes, its a complete dumpster fire.  You have Mahomes and Kelce publicly defending these guys and blaming themselves and its like they (wrs) think what Mahomes and Kelce are saying is real instead of understanding that those two are covering for all of their bone headed mistakes.  

5 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

Some of the Chiefs wr's responses are akin to throwing water on a grease fire.  Watson's "This week the wr have been in a little bit earlier to watch film"......What?!?!    Hoping that is just ignorant talk and they have been meeting earlier for weeks to get this cleaned up.  The optics and sound bite sounds terrible for a wr corp that has sucked all year long.  Embree's media day didn't do that group or himself any favors either lol.  The MVS (which was alittle more understandable because of how the question was asked) response didn't help either.   

Yikes, its a complete dumpster fire.  You have Mahomes and Kelce publicly defending these guys and blaming themselves and its like they (wrs) think what Mahomes and Kelce are saying is real instead of understanding that those two are covering for all of their bone headed mistakes.  

Need to march these wr into a Russian slap contest. That might get there head out of there asses.