Patrick...

I am sure you guys have played team based competitive sports.

Effective Coaches do not throw players under the bus.  What is going on in that building is not going to come out to the general public.  Even if KC is done with MVS / Toney and others.....they are not going to say anything....Young players like Rice, Pacheco,Karlaftis and many others look at how the organization does business....Free Agents (in the future) look at how the organization goes about its business....

This is why Mahomes, Kelce , Thuney matter for the offense.  Jones is obviously doing a great job as a leader  with the Defense.

I do not expect Nagy to say anything of merit on this topic in a presser....

w

19 hours ago, mex said:

Way to say absolutely nothing for 5 minutes. Fucking politician.

Yawn.  

He's going to say what's best for the team to hear in front of the media.  Pressers aren't really for giving fans an inside look at what happens behind the scenes.  

If the Chiefs really the have the "family culture" that we've heard about for years, then no one's getting served up to the media...no matter how much fans want to hear it.

On 12/15/2023 at 3:29 PM, Boone said:

Yawn.  

He's going to say what's best for the team to hear in front of the media.  Pressers aren't really for giving fans an inside look at what happens behind the scenes.  

If the Chiefs really the have the "family culture" that we've heard about for years, then no one's getting served up to the media...no matter how much fans want to hear it.

Who said anything about wanting him to serve up anyone? How did you get that out of my comment :lol: :lol: 

On 12/17/2023 at 10:18 AM, mex said:

Who said anything about wanting him to serve up anyone? How did you get that out of my comment :lol: :lol: 

Then what kind of presser were you looking for? If you didn't like the f'ing politician, one can only think you'd prefer the opposite end of the spectrum. Or maybe you wanted Nagy to channel his inner Ross Perot and bring out the flip charts of where the WRs mucked up this year? 😉😂

• 4 weeks later...

Just thought about Mahomes getting his 13th playoff win.  That puts him in company with Stauback, Farve, and Big Ben.  What a great era to be a Chiefs fan.  With this young defense and a few fixes at OT and WR, we could see a good number more.  I felt tonight that Mahomes actually willed the Chiefs to win.  Sure, Tua was awful and Miami was crippled by injuries, but Patrick was ON.  Kelce's drops and a couple of stupid penalties didn't slow him down at all. 

13 hours ago, jetlord said:

Just thought about Mahomes getting his 13th playoff win.  That puts him in company with Stauback, Farve, and Big Ben.  What a great era to be a Chiefs fan.  With this young defense and a few fixes at OT and WR, we could see a good number more.  I felt tonight that Mahomes actually willed the Chiefs to win.  Sure, Tua was awful and Miami was crippled by injuries, but Patrick was ON.  Kelce's drops and a couple of stupid penalties didn't slow him down at all. 

That scramble when he could’ve gone out of bounds but cut it back and took the hit, especially in those frigid temperatures, I love it.  He lets it hang and will do whatever it takes to win.  That’s my qb!

16 hours ago, jetlord said:

Before last night's stats.....

Playoff records Mahomes can reach this season.

426 yds to pass Marino

880 yds to pass Elway

1,282 yds to pass Brees.

2 TD to pass Roethlisberger

3 TD to pass Brees

6 TD to pass Manning

10 TD to pass Favre

11 TD to pass Montana

1 win to pass Aaron Rodgers

3 wins to pass Favre, Staubach and Roethlisberger

4 wins to pass Manning, Young, Elway and Bradshaw

With the right postseason run, only Joe Montana and Tom Brady will be better postseason QBs than our Patrick Mahomes. 

Greatness, dawg.

The 12th playoff win of the Patrick Mahomes era:

1. Ties Ben Roethlisberger for 7th in PS TDs.
2. Passes Aaron Rodgers for 10th in PS wins.
3. Passes Donovan McNabb for 6th in PS QB rush yards.

Next week Mahomes can:

Pass Marino in passing yards.
Pass Brees in passing TDs.
Pass Staubach in rushing yards.
Tie Favre in wins.

59 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Next week Mahomes can:

Tie Favre in wins.

CRAZY

18 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Next week Mahomes can:

Tie Favre in wins.

What I got from this is that Aaron Rodger’s career was a bit disappointing. I know, his team didn’t give him help these last many years, but his one SB had a great defense.

8 hours ago, KCSLC2008 said:

What I got from this is that Aaron Rodger’s career was a bit disappointing. I know, his team didn’t give him help these last many years, but his one SB had a great defense.

He has one of the best Olines in the league down the stretch of his career and Adams, MVS, Lazard, A Jones.  I know that isn't all world recievers but that is enough to at least get there more than once.

On 1/14/2024 at 4:17 PM, kkuenn said:

Next week Mahomes can:

Tie Favre in wins.

With just 4 more playoff wins he will pass Montana for 2nd all time in playoff wins.  That is completely insane.  With one more win, he is tied for 3rd all time with Manning, Young, Elway and Bradshaw.