Patriots Week

Just now, kkuenn said:

Holding for sure, but fucking double henry

Fucking play like the season is in jeopardy is all I want.  Whatever the issue is this year they need to fucking figure it out.  Chiefs are embarrassing..   Again looking back at the Pats games most games the scored no more than 6 or 7 points….

Just now, 58shineson said:

Fucking play like the season is in jeopardy is all I want.  Whatever the issue is this year they need to fucking figure it out.  Chiefs are embarrassing..   Again looking back at the Pats games most games the scored no more than 6 or 7 points….

Every game is different. If the Pat's did not suck so bad, do you think they go for it on 4th and 1 instead of kicking a fg? They are dangerous ad they have nothing to lose at all. Bill is playing possibly for his job etc. We just can't beat ourselves as we have been doing. That int did not help.

Just now, kkuenn said:

Every game is different. If the Pat's did not suck so bad, do you think they go for it on 4th and 1 instead of kicking a fg? They are dangerous ad they have nothing to lose at all. Bill is playing possibly for his job etc. We just can't beat ourselves as we have been doing. That int did not help.

I think teams go for it on 4th down because the chiefs are horrible on 4th down.  Also, with anemic offense the other team doesn’t need to worry.