Patriots Week

5 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Toney will be. Last year of contract and still better to have as a 6th WR going into camp.

Nah. Unless he makes a spectacular play or two in the post season, he will be a cut your losses player. Mahomes cannot trust him anymore. Sunk costs are a real thing, and sometimes necessary.

4 minutes ago, 58shineson said:

I think we, including myself, have been spoiled by the chiefs in the last 5 years, after being pissed and crapped on for so long.  

What I like about this is that we are still able to win it all. We need to play the way we can and not shoot ourselves. With that said, the GM etc sees a true need that needs to be fixed in WR, OT unless Morris continues his play like he has, and a new TE to be ready for the day when Kelce hangs it up.  

This is why Jones is gone imo. Use that 30 mil cap space to resign our own and go after a FA WR. Then use draft to fill depth or any holes at DT etc. It is the smart thing to do.

31 minutes ago, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

I'm tired of the project tackles. Time to pay the price for high draft pick or a trade.

Project tackles?  We are paying one like top 5 money and he is playing worse than the actual 3rd round project.   Taylor looks not good at all.  I mean Wylie level bad.  

19 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

What I like about this is that we are still able to win it all. We need to play the way we can and not shoot ourselves. With that said, the GM etc sees a true need that needs to be fixed in WR, OT unless Morris continues his play like he has, and a new TE to be ready for the day when Kelce hangs it up.  

This is why Jones is gone imo. Use that 30 mil cap space to resign our own and go after a FA WR. Then use draft to fill depth or any holes at DT etc. It is the smart thing to do.

Watching LaPorta this year, especially after last night, it makes me sick that he went 3 picks after we took FAU.

Defense looks good.  They gave up 10 points both on really short fields after turnovers.  Offense is what it is.  The oline looks worse because the wr's cannot seperate forcing Mahomes to hold the ball longer and the wr's look bad because they drop the ball or put it on the ground or in Gray's case won't fight or come back to the ball and it gets picked off.   Kelce even got in on the action today.   Mahomes has to be so frustrated.   Should have been  typical 400 4/0 game for Mahomes and instead its a 300 2/2 game.  

CEH when used correctly adds something to the game but his vision and lack of speed is still hard to watch.  Same for McKinnon.  Dude is cooked.  Talk about leaving the cupboard completely and utterly bare.  Every move that was made this offseason hasn't worked out but has regressed this team from last years team that was suppose to be the least talented O in the Mahomes era.   It has been a total cluster and yet our offense is still better than avg with the ability to have spurts of elite flashes.   

Word of the year for the KC Chiefs is......Frustrating.

Overall good win in NE and gets us back on the winning track.  They won't all be pretty but we need 3 more wins if we want to have any chance at the #1 seed.

30 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Your ideas are resign Sneed, Tranquill (Bolton?), FA WR, and extend Creed?   Smith is someone I bet the address in the draft considering he and Thuney are probably both gone after next seasin.  Assuming Morris continues to improve that takes OT off the board.  Leaving DT, DE, RB, S, OG, and another WR, and a TE( a vastly underrated need on this team even if Kelce comes back next year.) as the major needs of this team?