I don’t even know what to say.  Yes I believe the chiefs come back, but this is absolutely atrocious.  On any given Sunday, but this shouldn’t be a team the chiefs fear.  Yet they get minus 18 yards in first quarter and have two huge turnovers this is a team that needs to clean house this offseason which will be here sooner rather than later playing this way.  

Just now, 58shineson said:

I don’t even know what to say.  Yes I believe the chiefs come back, but this is absolutely atrocious.  On any given Sunday, but this shouldn’t be a team the chiefs fear.  Yet they get minus 18 yards in first quarter and have two huge turnovers this is a team that needs to clean house this offseason which will be here sooner rather than later playing this way.  

All of the offensive coaches need to go.

2 minutes ago, 58shineson said:

And nobody fears the chiefs right now