Just now, kkuenn said:

And yet again, another game given away by our offense. 2-4 the last 6 games. Team needs to be hot trying to go into the playoffs. Yes we will still win the division and get in.

yup beat me to it 

2-4 since the bye..let that sink in

1 minute ago, 58shineson said:

Defense again is tired because they have been the backbone and on the field all day.  Every game the defense only allows low 20’s.  If the offense scored then it would be even lower. 

We had 34 minutes of time of possession though....

Yes the receivers lack talent....but they are showing times where they are getting open and Pat not throwing. The problem falls to both a bad receiver group and Pat not reading well. We aren't going anywhere this year. We can't afford the mistakes we keep making over and over and over.

9 hours ago, dhitter said:

Yes the receivers lack talent....but they are showing times where they are getting open and Pat not throwing. The problem falls to both a bad receiver group and Pat not reading well. We aren't going anywhere this year. We can't afford the mistakes we keep making over and over and over.

Pat does not have any confidence which is bad in itself. Veach better get rid of Nagy and overhaul the receivers and maybe make move on the line if Morris can do RT and see if Taylor can be better at LT.

13 minutes ago, Calichief said:

I don’t know. I’ve been skeptical and my 10-7 looks good. Cincy is gonna be ready to step on necks. Coming down to final week against the chargers imo 

Cincy offense is better than the raiders. They’re gonna beat us. 

Look, they just need some time off. They have been to the end 5 times and 3 super bowls. They mentally and physically fatigued from the top down. Brady didn’t win every year.

pat is still the best player in the world. They all need a reset 

15 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Yea, his release looks off. He’s not seeing open guys 

I don't think he could see the open guys because he was running for his life.  sacked 4 times and constantly running away from the raiders defense,  the offensive lined did not protect him. If I was looking for an open spot to run to, I sure would not be looking for an open receiver!