2 minutes ago, NCK Chiefs Fan said:

I don't think he could see the open guys because he was running for his life.  sacked 4 times and constantly running away from the raiders defense,  the offensive lined did not protect him. If I was looking for an open spot to run to, I sure would not be looking for an open receiver! 

It’s not a product of game. He doesn’t trust so he’s not seeing it. 

17 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Look, they just need some time off. They have been to the end 5 times and 3 super bowls. They mentally and physically fatigued from the top down. Brady didn’t win every year.

pat is still the best player in the world. They all need a reset 

this echoes what I have been saying for quite some time about playing time and Brady. It's bound to take it's toll

19 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Look, they just need some time off. They have been to the end 5 times and 3 super bowls. They mentally and physically fatigued from the top down. Brady didn’t win every year.

pat is still the best player in the world. They all need a reset 

Most overrated aspect of this abysmal season.  Mental fatigue.  Lots going on in the person life of Pat and Kelce dating Swift hasn't help his concentration either.  Throw in an undisciplined team and insufficient weapons on O and it was bound to happen. We probably aint winning anything in the playoffs this year which stinks but my biggest fear is Reid being ultra loyal and bringing Nagy and Embree back next year.   Feels like, and I hope im wrong, the beginning of the end in Philly.  Andy rotating incompetent coaches around too much and lack of discipline and accountability.   

I held off until now but I don't think we are doing anything in the playoffs.  This Dline is mid outside of Crosby and they took our Oline to the woodshed.   

What a year to have this happen.   Burrow out and possibly Allen and our O does this.  Sad.

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

Most overrated aspect of this abysmal season.  Mental fatigue.  Lots going on in the person life of Pat and Kelce dating Swift hasn't help his concentration either.  Throw in an undisciplined team and insufficient weapons on O and it was bound to happen. We probably aint winning anything in the playoffs this year which stinks but my biggest fear is Reid being ultra loyal and bringing Nagy and Embree back next year.   Feels like, and I hope im wrong, the beginning of the end in Philly.  Andy rotating incompetent coaches around too much and lack of discipline and accountability.   

I held off until now but I don't think we are doing anything in the playoffs.  This Dline is mid outside of Crosby and they took our Oline to the woodshed.   

What a year to have this happen.   Burrow out and possibly Allen and our O does this.  Sad.

Bolded..People who actually know what they are talking about (players) have disagreed. I have heard them say it.

I agree with the rest and I hope this is not the beginning of the end for Andy's stay here..he's been here how long now?

2 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

I held off until now but I don't think we are doing anything in the playoffs. 

You’re not saying anything worth holding back on… the truth hurts. Worthy teams gonna kill us. The sucky part is, these teams are not beating us. Our mistakes are helping teams win. 

1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

Bolded..People who actually know what they are talking about (players) have disagreed. I have heard them say it.

I agree with the rest and I hope this is not the beginning of the end for Andy's stay here..he's been here how long now?

He just needs to hire fresh minds who challenge him. This shit I’d take.

as for mental, I call bullshit. Pat is clearly exhausted of the bullshit. 

1 minute ago, mex said:

You’re not saying anything worth holding back on… the truth hurts. Worthy teams gonna kill us. The sucky part is, these teams are not beating us. Our mistakes are helping teams win. 

They have to get to the playoffs first 

The Defense again pretty much played lights out with exception of the last series.  Raiders game plan was to hold Mahomes in the pocket and they were able to get pressure on him.  Receivers were sitting on everything short and the front seven of the Raiders played discipline sound football.  Really no time to even think of taking any deep shots.  Our Offensive line got pushed around in a big way. We did not match the Raiders energy today.  The two Defensive scores we gave up were an absolute embarrassment. Our offensive line was absolutely terrible today.  Could not run block and could not pass block.   One disturbing thing today was how Pachecho's helmet kept getting ripped off.  I noticed that the Raiders, in particular Max Crosby were tackling around the neck in a rather violent way. It really seemed the Raiders were not trying to tackle , but to injure. Hope Pop is ok.   As it stands, I do not have any confidence that this team is going to win the AFC West.  The Chiefs have completely come apart at the seams. Number one seed is gone.  If they are not careful , the playoffs will be gone as well.  The worst thing about this is that two Patrick Mahomes mistakes, lost this game.  It is squarely on his shoulders, even though he tries everything he could to to come back and kept a lot of plays alive with his legs, that still does not make up the all the mistakes he made. This team needs to have a "Come to Jesus Moment".  Hopefully this game will provide that for them. 

8 minutes ago, Docbarnabee said:

The Defense again pretty much played lights out with exception of the last series.  Raiders game plan was to hold Mahomes in the pocket and they were able to get pressure on him.  Receivers were sitting on everything short and the front seven of the Raiders played discipline sound football.  Really no time to even think of taking any deep shots.  Our Offensive line got pushed around in a big way. We did not match the Raiders energy today.  The two Defensive scores we gave up were an absolute embarrassment. Our offensive line was absolutely terrible today.  Could not run block and could not pass block.   One disturbing thing today was how Pachecho's helmet kept getting ripped off.  I noticed that the Raiders, in particular Max Crosby were tackling around the neck in a rather violent way. It really seemed the Raiders were not trying to tackle , but to injure. Hope Pop is ok.   As it stands, I do not have any confidence that this team is going to win the AFC West.  The Chiefs have completely come apart at the seams. Number one seed is gone.  If they are not careful , the playoffs will be gone as well.  The worst thing about this is that two Patrick Mahomes mistakes, lost this game.  It is squarely on his shoulders, even though he tries everything he could to to come back and kept a lot of plays alive with his legs, that still does not make up the all the mistakes he made. This team needs to have a "Come to Jesus Moment".  Hopefully this game will provide that for them. 

Last half of the season has been a come to Jesus moment, starting with the debacle in Denver. 

we don’t deserve to be in the playoffs. 

15 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Aiden O’Connell Russel Wilson and the inept chargers.. I think so 

I don't think O'Connell will be the QB next year. Chargers gonna have a new HC so who knows? They have talent. Each year is different. What the Chiefs put out there today won't beat very many teams.