1 hour ago, Holmes4six! said:

Reid should watching this browns offense with Joe flacco. 
unbelievable. They have cooper out and have Moore. There TE in first half have over 160 yds. 
Flacco playing under Center. Play action etc. 

that only works if you actually run the ball which we only do about 4 times a year 

5 hours ago, Calichief said:

that only works if you actually run the ball which we only do about 4 times a year 

Our offense is not designed to run the ball well. Oline is inconsistent. I daresay the tackles flat out stink. Andy gives up on the run if a couple handoffs go south. Pacheco is a straightline runner with no ability to make guys miss. I saw Breece Hall last night time and time again look dead to rights because a defender was in the backfield but his change of direction was so good he got positive yards. 

1 hour ago, dhitter said:

Our offense is not designed to run the ball well. Oline is inconsistent. I daresay the tackles flat out stink. Andy gives up on the run if a couple handoffs go south. Pacheco is a straightline runner with no ability to make guys miss. I saw Breece Hall last night time and time again look dead to rights because a defender was in the backfield but his change of direction was so good he got positive yards. 

Not designed to pass at the moment either 

10 hours ago, Holmes4six! said:

Reid should watching this browns offense with Joe flacco. 
unbelievable. They have cooper out and have Moore. There TE in first half have over 160 yds. 
Flacco playing under Center. Play action etc. 

that TE of theirs's is a stud and they caught lightning in a bottle with Flacco..With their Defense they are pretty much Marty Ball  prtII

kinda hard not to root for them Brownies

21 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

that TE of theirs's is a stud and they caught lightning in a bottle with Flacco..With their Defense they are pretty much Marty Ball  prtII

kinda hard not to root for them Brownies

I can't see anyone itching to go up against that defense in the playoffs.

6 hours ago, West said:

I knew it was bad but that is really horrible.....You would think that a first ballot HOF coach would be knee deep in some asses...Pretty much sums up the season right there......

Andy Reid going off on his team never happens. If it did here, you know they would all wake up and notice. Maybe once in his career he should not be Andy Reid.

On 12/26/2023 at 10:52 AM, Spfdchiefsfan said:

Don't regret that man!  The Arrowhead experience is still the best thing ever.  Plus, you will probably see a very motivated Chiefs team next week.  I'd be excited!

We did have a blast, ugly game, but a lot of fun... That was our first time back at Arrowhead since the Dick Vermeil days... And the P&L district was fun too!