Merry Christmas...

I wanted to wish everyone a very happy Christmas/Chanukah/Kwanza - whatever you celebrate, may it be Merry.  I've been roaming the virtual halls of the CC since the day Boss hung out the shingle and, though I don't post much, am here multiple times a day - every day - and have come to know and appreciate many on this board. All my best.  Even BroncoStud (reluctantly).  

22 minutes ago, TomahawkChop said:

I wanted to wish everyone a very happy Christmas/Chanukah/Kwanza - whatever you celebrate, may it be Merry.  I've been roaming the virtual halls of the CC since the day Boss hung out the shingle and, though I don't post much, am here multiple times a day - every day - and have come to know and appreciate many on this board. All my best.  Even BroncoStud (reluctantly).  

Merry Christmas to you, Tomahawk.  BroncoStud is overrated.  

1 hour ago, TomahawkChop said:

Merry Christmas TC... and FTR donkstud is a good guy. Shared beers with him on several occasions, and he even joined us for a Chiefs tailgate one year. 

17 minutes ago, mex said:

Merry Christmas TC... and FTR donkstud is a good guy. Shared beers with him on several occasions, and he even joined us for a Chiefs tailgate one year. 

Yep.  Spent time with him at Jacks Stack and enjoyed meeting him.  Still, he is a Donk fan and that's a lot to cancel out.  🙂

19 minutes ago, West said:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All!

This is the "Go To" place for camaraderie and tolerating select Bronco and Ravens fans.

God Bless all of you and your families in 2024 (That was for Xen)

w

the Raven fan has been untolerated and has been for over a year now

7 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

the Raven fan has been untolerated and has been for over a year now

Did he finally get banned, or did he just decide to dissappear?😁

Nothing makes me happier that he is gone, well, unless Xen decides to play nice, that would make me happier.  You know, if he wasn't so mean to me!  🤣

50 minutes ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

Nothing makes me happier that he is gone, well, unless Xen decides to play nice, that would make me happier.  You know, if he wasn't so mean to me!  🤣

he got disappeared

On 12/21/2023 at 11:58 AM, Spfdchiefsfan said:

I actually met the guy when my sons and I went to a preseason game between Baltimore and KC a few years back. 
He really is a pretty nice guy who is just like us, passionate about his team.

1 hour ago, KC Warpaint said:

I actually met the guy when my sons and I went to a preseason game between Baltimore and KC a few years back. 

the ban hammer wielders had gotten carried away I think they get bored. Sooner or later it'll just be them here

6 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

Me too. On a trip to Baltimore when son #1 was looking at colleges, I met Hands and two old Chiefs board members named Wild and Baltchief. Had a few beers with them at some sports bar. Wild drove down from PA.

You old-timers will remember those guys.

6 hours ago, mex said:

Me too. On a trip to Baltimore when son #1 was looking at colleges, I met Hands and two old Chiefs board members named Wild and Baltchief. Had a few beers with them at some sports bar. Wild drove down from PA.

You old-timers will remember those guys.

yup, he turned into a dick for some reason.  Always liked him until we actually started winning, then it all changed!