Season is not over.

15 hours ago, dhitter said:

In the past I remember the announcers throwing out all the stats during the game. "Mahomes has never lost in September". "Mahomes has never lost to a division opponent after October", etc...

One by one all those stats have fallen. Mahomes, like a lot of players on this team, has gotten worse. He has still had a brilliant career so far, but this year he looks pretty ordinary. 

actually I always hated it when they spewed that shit as if they were purposely giving him the "Announcers Curse" It was bound to happen anyway

So I'm watching the replay of last year's afc championship game.

We literally have the same offense. We had no problem driving downfield on a stout cincy defense. 

Mahomes was under pressure all day, getting hit, getting sacked, getting injured. 

For those of you thinking "but but but JuJu" he had one reception for 7 yards. Kemp had a better day.

Leading receivers? MVS, Kelce, Pacheco, McKinnon.

So what gives? Why is this year's offense so fucking bad? 

Said it before and will say it again.

It's Andy/Nagy. 

Watch the replay. You'll see a shitload of diverse plays. Lots of dink/dunk... plenty of long gains when needed... an offense that is effective

Also stupid penalties on Wylie... and stupid turnovers by Mahomes. 

Nothing has changed except the playcalling.

Whats changed?

MVS has gone from being bad to being worthless. thats actually significant.

Also The extra one or two holding or offsides penalties per game on our Offense Tackles are killing us.

Also McKinnon has clearly been at 50% all year and is now on IR and has been a relative non factor. He was huge in the passing game last season.

1 hour ago, mex said:

So I'm watching the replay of last year's afc championship game.

We literally have the same offense. We had no problem driving downfield on a stout cincy defense. 

Mahomes was under pressure all day, getting hit, getting sacked, getting injured. 

For those of you thinking "but but but JuJu" he had one reception for 7 yards. Kemp had a better day.

Leading receivers? MVS, Kelce, Pacheco, McKinnon.

So what gives? Why is this year's offense so fucking bad? 

Said it before and will say it again.

It's Andy/Nagy. 

Watch the replay. You'll see a shitload of diverse plays. Lots of dink/dunk... plenty of long gains when needed... an offense that is effective

Also stupid penalties on Wylie... and stupid turnovers by Mahomes. 

Nothing has changed except the playcalling.

Thanks for the info. 
Interesting indeed. 
fire Nagy I say and let’s roll.