Mocking around

Palangi

FA Re-Signings
CB La'Jarius Sneed 4y/70.0m
P Tommy Townsend 4y/12.0m
LS James Winchester 3y/4.5m
QB Blaine Gabbert 2y/3.2m
OL Nick Allegretti 1y/2.4m (1.2 hit as 4yQC)
OL Prince Tego-Wanohgo 2y/3.5m. 
LB Willie Gay 3y/12m. 
Mike Edwards 2y/7m

ERFA Tenders
DE Malik Herring
DB Nazeeh Johnson
LB Jack Cochrane

FA Acquisitions
WR Marquise Brown (ARZ) 4y/60m
DT Javon Kinlaw (SF) 3y/33m
WR Quez Watkins (PHI) 2y/8m

Release
WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling

TRADE
Chris Jones and Skyy Moore to Atlanta for the 11th pick and a fifth rounder. 

Other
QB Patrick Mahomes rolls approximately 15.0m of his 2024 Roster Bonus into a signing bonus.

Let Walk
DT WR Mecole Hardman, LB Drue Tranquill, LT Donovan Smith, RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire, DT Tershawn Wharton, RB Jerick McKinnon, TE Blake Bell, WR Richie James, DT Matt Dickerson, TE Jody Fortson, DE Mike Danna, LB Cole Christiansen

Draft
1. WR Malik Nabers, LSU (6’1” 200)
1. DT Maason Smith, LSU(6'6" 315)
2. DT Darius Robinson, Missouri (6'5" 295)
3. DE Adisa Isaac, Penn State (6'4" 250)
4. TE Trey Knox, South Carolina (6’5” 240)
5. RB Jahwar Jordan, Louisville (5’10” 190)
5. OL KT Levenson, Kansas State (6'5" 330)

QB: P. Mahomes, B. Gabbert
RB: I. Pacheco, J. Jordan, D. Prince
WR: R. Rice, M. Brown, M. Nabers, Q. Watkins, J. Watson, J. Ross, K. Toney
TE: T. Kelce, N. Gray, T. Knox
LT: W. Morris, PTW
LG: J. Thuney, KT. Levenson
OC: C. Humphrey, N. Allegretti
RG: T. Smith, D. Kinnard
RT: J. Taylor, PTW

DE: G. Karlaftis, A. Isaac, B. Thompson
DT: J Kinlaw, D. Robinson, M Herring
NT: M. Smith, N. Ferrell
DE: C. Omenihu, F. Anudike-Uzomah, T Jones
LB: N. Bolton, W Gay, L. Chenal, J. Cochrane, C. Jones
CB: L. Sneed, T. McDuffie, J. Williams, J. Watson, N. Jones
DB: J. Reid, B. Cook, C. Conner, M. Edwards, N. Johnson
ST: H. Butker, T. Townsend, J. Winchester,

16 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

Why not keep both?

too many FAs. I believe the Tranquil acquisition was a contest and the best man gets resigned, Gay is easily more athletic yet I see Tranquil as more versatile and cerebral.   At this moment I dont have a clear favorite on who should stay.

3 hours ago, oldtimer said:

too many FAs. I believe the Tranquil acquisition was a contest and the best man gets resigned, Gay is easily more athletic yet I see Tranquil as more versatile and cerebral.   At this moment I dont have a clear favorite on who should stay.

Tranquil. If anything he filled in for Bolton and also can do the job for Gay. Still have Chenal here too.

For what Bolton is likely to get I bet you can get close to resigning Gay and Tranquil.  I would rather have Gay and Tranquil.  Love Bolton a lot but he will be expensive and he is limited.   

Hate to be the guy but we will be lucky to get a 2nd for CJ because whatever team trades for him will have to give him a big contract and because we have to tag him to trade we can't sit on that like we did last year.  My guess we will tag him with his side looking for potential suitors which will narrow the possibilities.  I wouldn't be surprised for a 3rd this year and a 3rd next year for him.   I'd do that at this point.  

Brown would be what we wanted MVS to be and so much more.   Like the mock...would be stoked if it happened.  

58 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

For what Bolton is likely to get I bet you can get close to resigning Gay and Tranquil.  I would rather have Gay and Tranquil.  Love Bolton a lot but he will be expensive and he is limited.   

Hate to be the guy but we will be lucky to get a 2nd for CJ because whatever team trades for him will have to give him a big contract and because we have to tag him to trade we can't sit on that like we did last year.  My guess we will tag him with his side looking for potential suitors which will narrow the possibilities.  I wouldn't be surprised for a 3rd this year and a 3rd next year for him.   I'd do that at this point.  

Brown would be what we wanted MVS to be and so much more.   Like the mock...would be stoked if it happened.  

There are teams out there that have the cap and/draft picks that will do more than a 3rd for Jones this year. Teams looking to take a big step forward too.

20 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

the way our WR's play, we should go after both of them

Well we will get a FA WR and draft one I bet. Then with Rice we will have hopefully the weapons Mahomes needs. I mean a WR that can get separation and actually catch the ball.....the thought of it lol