Brad Allen crew strikes again, nfl refs suck

No PI call for us againat Packers. Late hit on Bears Qb not called costing the. Alagainat the Browns. 10 penalties called on Miami with none against eagles. Now tonight where his crew said 70 reported as eligible but 70 never came up to the ref. 69 did and video shows it too. Lions get fucked out of 2 point conversion and lose to Dallas. 

Fix this shit!

When Skip Bayless says he thought the Lions should have won.....you know some shit went down. The officiating as a whole has been so inconsistent. I understand they are human and can make mistakes....but some calls/non calls are just too obvious to explain other than gross incompetence or collusion.

Saw that this view has been downgraded and won't do the playoffs. 5 games affected, I include the miami/Philly debacle too. An excerpt from it.

"You remember earlier in the year, there was pass interference with (Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver) Marquez Valdes-Scantling that was not called – the same Brad Allen crew in this game where the (Green Bay Packers) defensive back goes over his shoulder. There was the pass interference call at Atlanta with the Saints that was not called when clearly it was pass interference that influenced that game. This was a roughing the passer penalty when (Cleveland Browns linebacker) Za’Darius Smith was fined but it was not called. And there’s one thread that ties together all those calls – it is the same Brad Allen crew time and time again."

3 hours ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

The nfl is such a big organization there is zero reason that every single game shouldn’t have a team of officials watching from a booth with tvs and extra video angles with authority to call down to the head ref and make him overturn blatantly blown calls.

If they do that then you will see 4+ hour games

On 12/31/2023 at 6:45 AM, dhitter said:

When Skip Bayless says he thought the Lions should have won.....you know some shit went down. The officiating as a whole has been so inconsistent. I understand they are human and can make mistakes....but some calls/non calls are just too obvious to explain other than gross incompetence or collusion.

and lets not forget Troy Boy Aikman. The pregame stuff yesterday was all over it not much favoritism going to the refs

I think they should give the coaches a challenge flag to throw for bad or no calls.

One chance a half ; to review a bad call, or go back and review missed call...(like the MVS pass interfence that wasn't even called)

Just now, mex said:

We got the benefit of bad calls yesterday.

Honestly the intentional grounding was bs. Overall there were not many penalties, 3 for each side. Chiefs need to do more of this going through the playoffs along with no turnovers.

3 hours ago, artsy said:

I think they should give the coaches a challenge flag to throw for bad or no calls.

One chance a half ; to review a bad call, or go back and review missed call...(like the MVS pass interfence that wasn't even called)

They tried that with PI calls a few seasons ago and dropped it.  I suspect it was canceled because the refs refused to change obvious calls and it just slowed the games for no purpose. 

18 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

They need a booth official at every game that sees the video feeds and overrides the clown show on the field.

thought that was what the clowns in NY are supposed to do, not sit there with their feet up having a ham sandwich

1 hour ago, KC Warpaint said:

thought that was what the clowns in NY are supposed to do, not sit there with their feet up having a ham sandwich

Clowns in NYC are only jumping in on the egregious and probably cannot contextually make decisions fast enough. Need an actual god mode official in the booth at every game.