Chiefs vs bungals game day thread.

Can't decide.

Am I the ever-optimistic "We'll finally start clicking on offense, just in time for the playoffs" fan I've been for the last 16 weeks...

or

Am I the recently pessimistic "The NFL has figured out Andy's schtick, Patrick has lost his mojo, Taylor Swift cut Sampson's hair, and our WRs have been kidnapped by aliens" fan that has so recently evolved?

Still thinking I'm the ever-optimistic "We'll finally start clicking on offense just in time for the playoffs" fan.

Might have to ask me again after Q1 though.

4 minutes ago, mex said:

Can't decide.

Am I the ever-optimistic "We'll finally start clicking on offense, just in time for the playoffs" fan I've been for the last 16 weeks...

or

Am I the recently pessimistic "The NFL has figured out Andy's schtick, Patrick has lost his mojo, Taylor Swift cut Sampson's hair, and our WRs have been kidnapped by aliens" fan that has so recently evolved?

Still thinking I'm the ever-optimistic "We'll finally start clicking on offense just in time for the playoffs" fan.

Might have to ask me again after Q1 though.

My thoughts exactly. Part of me thinks they were shaken by last week’s debacle and will be focused and razor sharp this week.

I guess being an eternal optimist comes with following these guys for 54 years. 

1 hour ago, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

Checked the TV schedule to see if my local affiliate is showing the game. It is, but I almost wished it weren’t. If the chiefs implode again I’d rather hear it from Mitch than watch it happen. Again. 

Anytime the donks are on in the same timeslot, I get screwed out of the game. Watching it on streameast...