Chiefs vs bungals game day thread.

It’s comical at this point.  However we are doing some things better on O.  Get the ball to start the half and keep building on those positives.  I might bench MVS.  Dude looking back at Mahomes while he’s getting hit in the pocket because it wasn’t more in front of him when it hit him in the hands.

Just now, Lamardirts said:

It’s comical at this point.  However we are doing some things better on O.  Get the ball to start the half and keep building on those positives.  I might bench MVS.  Dude looking back at Mahomes while he’s getting hit in the pocket because it wasn’t more in front of him when it hit him in the hands.

What he wants is someone to run up to him and hand him the ball. I mean 3ven then he would fucking drop it. 

Just now, CranjisMcbasketball said:

They have to put whoever the f*** random dude off the practice squad or is on special teams in For MVS.

he is beyond worthless. A message must be sent. Zero reason for him to play another snap as a chief. Cut him and play literally anyone else with a pulse

He plays a ton of snaps too! We can get the same thing from any WR getting no catches and no targets.

1 minute ago, kkuenn said:

He plays a ton of snaps too! We can get the same thing from any WR getting no catches and no targets.

Exactly. Not to mention he weighs about 160 lbs at over 6 ft tall, so is equally worthless as a blocker.

honestly, we would be better off playing allegretti as a 6th o lineman, at least that way here is a threat to maul them in the run game