Chiefs vs bungals game day thread.

KC, with a win, could not fall to the AFC’s 4 seed; the Chiefs would finish no worse than 10-7, and no AFC South team can finish better than 10-7. The Chiefs own a head-to-head tiebreaker over the Jacksonville Jaguars, and their at-worst 8-4 conference record would be above the Houston Texans.

We will sit players next week.

6 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

KC, with a win, could not fall to the AFC’s 4 seed; the Chiefs would finish no worse than 10-7, and no AFC South team can finish better than 10-7. The Chiefs own a head-to-head tiebreaker over the Jacksonville Jaguars, and their at-worst 8-4 conference record would be above the Houston Texans.

I would laugh my ass off if Buffalo beats Miami and they get the #2 and Miami falls to a WC slot

7 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Okay so I understand we are locked in at 3 seed? No matter what happens next week? 
if that is the case, who would we possibly play? 

2 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

Okay so I understand we are locked in at 3 seed? No matter what happens next week? 
if that is the case, who would we possibly play? 

If the playoffs started today it would be Buffalo

Well, it feels like the chiefs played a better game today. Liked the deep shots and the run game. 
it felt better and we moved the ball pretty well. Penalties were limited and one turnover which cost us 7. 
great win and if we can keep building on this who knows what can happen. 
really like what rice brings. Rookie at that. Amazing.