8 hours ago, Calichief said:

doesn’t matter, he’ll keep running Mvs out there for sure. What in the actual fuck are these guys doing ?

are they blind ?

I'm as exasperated at MVS as anyone, but WRs do more than just catch the ball. MVS is an excellent downfield blocker and I suspect that has much to do with his playing time.

3 hours ago, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

I'm as exasperated at MVS as anyone, but WRs do more than just catch the ball. MVS is an excellent downfield blocker and I suspect that has much to do with his playing time.

And Pacheco's good numbers.

6 hours ago, jetlord said:

So the Chiefs went from opening as four point favorites to two point dogs.  Smart guys have figured out that the game means nothing to the Chiefs.  Right now, they sit at the #25 draft position and that won't change much from the game results.  The Chargers are around #5 and that won't move too much either with a win so they may be playing for contracts.  It will be interesting watching the Chiefs and not caring whether they win or lose.  

Yeah.  I can kick back and eat pizza rolls during the game instead of my fingernails.

4 hours ago, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

That's like saying we should keep a thief on the payroll at the job site, because after all, he IS a good softball player.

On 1/1/2024 at 8:55 PM, Fmbl2187 said:

Yeah.  I can kick back and eat pizza rolls during the game instead of my fingernails.

We just settled into winter quarters here in AZ and will watch the game on TV with eleven relaxed Chiefs' fans and one Donk fan.  (Don't blame me, my baby sister married the guy)  Will be fun to see the second string play against the Chargers.  Expect to see some practice squad player make a few plays and see the usual suspect posters proclaim the next coming of Jerry Rice or Berry Sanders.  I'm more interested in the playoff spot deciding games.