The best thing about the Bungles game

7 hours ago, Joe_Chief said:

That's twice in a calendar year the Chiefs ended the Bengals' season at Arrowhead, and as a bonus this time knocked them out of playoff contention.  Fucking joy!  I hate those assholes more than any other team.

I hate the broncos more but yeah, they're  assholes. I hope Chase gets ass cancer.

1 hour ago, THEWIZARD said:

It was a joke. Maybe in poor  taste but a joke nonetheless. Pull that PC stick out of your ass.

We all lose someone (or ourselves) to cancer eventually. I guess I'll leave life to teach you that lesson, but I don't wish it on you or anyone else...even as a "poor taste joke". I was hoping you'd respond better, but this was the response I expected. A defensive lash-out. Still need to grow up.

35 minutes ago, Boone said:

We all lose someone (or ourselves) to cancer eventually. I guess I'll leave life to teach you that lesson, but I don't wish it on you or anyone else...even as a "poor taste joke". I was hoping you'd respond better, but this was the response I expected. A defensive lash-out. Still need to grow up.

I have lost someone to cancer. And she kept a sense of humor throughout it which helped her and her family through it.

You tell me to grow up and then tell ME I'm lashing out? 

Get off your soap box , grow a pair and get over yourself. Wasn't really an Obama fan but he said something very intelligent, people need to stop looking for things to be offended by. Take his advice.

• The topic was locked