I am hoping for Buffalo, although they might be the best equipped to beat us..  If we can get past Buffalo, I think there's a real chance that a 2 seed Miami drops a home game and we get a divisional home game.  IMO, between Buffalo and Miami, Miami is the most likely of the two to lose a home game. 

With the Chiefs holding the third spot, there are five potential opponents they could face on Wild Card Weekend: Miami Dolphins, Buffalo Bills, Indianapolis Colts, Houston Texans or Pittsburgh Steelers.

Basically 2 seed plays 7th seed. 3 vs 6 and then 4 v 5. As of right now Buffalo is the 6th seed. Next week though if they beat Miami then Miami would be a wild card team. They would have 6 losses and be our team to play.

If Buffalo loses they will be out if the Steelers then win. This pushes up the winner of the Houston/Indy game into the 6th seed.

If Jags and Bills both lose and Steelers win, the Steelers would get the 6th seed.

Basically if Miami loses, they are our opponent. Bills lose then many scenarios come into play.

39 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

With the Chiefs holding the third spot, there are five potential opponents they could face on Wild Card Weekend: Miami Dolphins, Buffalo Bills, Indianapolis Colts, Houston Texans or Pittsburgh Steelers.

Basically 2 seed plays 7th seed. 3 vs 6 and then 4 v 5. As of right now Buffalo is the 6th seed. Next week though if they beat Miami then Miami would be a wild card team. They would have 6 losses and be our team to play.

If Buffalo loses they will be out if the Steelers then win. This pushes up the winner of the Houston/Indy game into the 6th seed.

If Jags and Bills both lose and Steelers win, the Steelers would get the 6th seed.

Basically if Miami loses, they are our opponent. Bills lose then many scenarios come into play.

Is there an echo in here? Seems like I read this somewhere before... :lol: 

I know it has no bearing whatsoever on this team but when I think of going to buffalo in January for a playoff game it makes me think of a playoff game that happened there 30 years ago.   If KC draws that game in the divisional maybe Mahomes can eradicate that demon.  

48 minutes ago, Okiechief1 said:

I know it has no bearing whatsoever on this team but when I think of going to buffalo in January for a playoff game it makes me think of a playoff game that happened there 30 years ago.   If KC draws that game in the divisional maybe Mahomes can eradicate that demon.  

If we get buff in the 1st rd we'll be the higher seed. edit: I see you mentioned divisional round...

Playing at buffalo would be brutal... want no part of it

I want no part of the Browns, that team scares me more than any of them for some reason. Not that the Chiefs couldn't win, but it would be a brutal defensive game. 

18 minutes ago, qnet said:

I want no part of the Browns, that team scares me more than any of them for some reason. Not that the Chiefs couldn't win, but it would be a brutal defensive game. 

I agree. 
I’d also rather play Miami than Buffalo in the first round. 

2 hours ago, Okiechief1 said:

I was at that game.  It was fucking miserable.

2 hours ago, Holmes4six! said:

I agree. 
I’d also rather play Miami than Buffalo in the first round. 

If Miami wins, we most likely won't get Buffalo. A lot would have happen for them to become the 6th seed let alone get in the playoffs. 

9 hours ago, mex said:

If we get buff in the 1st rd we'll be the higher seed. edit: I see you mentioned divisional round...

Playing at buffalo would be brutal... want no part of it

Was just thinking of different scenarios.  No real reason why but I think buffalo has a good shot to beat Miami and take the 2nd seed.  We both win wildcard weekend and we’re off the buffalo 

1 hour ago, Okiechief1 said:

Was just thinking of different scenarios.  No real reason why but I think buffalo has a good shot to beat Miami and take the 2nd seed.  We both win wildcard weekend and we’re off the buffalo 

Def think Buff wins... Mia has been having issues... ie their LT is worse than our RT. 

The team I would most like to beat = Miami

The team I would most hate to lose to = Miami

Pretty crazy that with a win this week, the Bills are the 2 seed and with a loss they need quite a bit of help to even make the playoffs.

3 hours ago, mex said:

If Kimball makes that catch....

Bruce Smith's cheap hit on Montana that squashed his melon into the frozen turf was the end of the Chief's chances.

Old Rich Stadium...metal bleachers and constant snow and freezing rain.  Fucking miserable.

1 hour ago, Joe_Chief said:

Bruce Smith's cheap hit on Montana that squashed his melon into the frozen turf was the end of the Chief's chances.

Old Rich Stadium...metal bleachers and constant snow and freezing rain.  Fucking miserable.

yea had to be the top 3 in miserable games.