54 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Yep. I want Pitt in that scenario 

It’s supposed to be cold af next weekend.  Miami coming into the cold doesn’t scare me in the slightest.  Warm weather/dome teams always struggle in cold inclement weather.  If anything, Pittsburgh with that defense would be the tougher matchup imo. 

57 minutes ago, moons314 said:

It’s supposed to be cold af next weekend.  Miami coming into the cold doesn’t scare me in the slightest.  Warm weather/dome teams always struggle in cold inclement weather.  If anything, Pittsburgh with that defense would be the tougher matchup imo. 

Yep. I prefer Miami. 

3 hours ago, moons314 said:

Pitt is a scrappy team but it’s also a game I think KC could win.  I’m looking beyond just the first round.  If Miami wins tonight I could see buffalo taking the rematch next week giving KC another home playoff game against Cleveland or Houston  Buffalo would also have a decent shot of going into Baltimore and knocking off a possibly rusty Ravens team in the divisional round. 

1 minute ago, Okiechief1 said:

Pitt is a scrappy team but it’s also a game I think KC could win.  I’m looking beyond just the first round.  If Miami wins tonight I could see buffalo taking the rematch next week giving KC another home playoff game against Cleveland or Houston  Buffalo would also have a decent shot of going into Baltimore and knocking off a possibly rusty Ravens team in the divisional round. 

I sure hope we could beat Rudolph the red nose deer. 

well it was not the 20 point Bills win I thought it would be... Two interceptions in the end zone kinda squashed that notion...

Don't want to overlook next week but it would be sweet revenge for the Flacco led Browns go into Baltimore and beat them!