Dont like this one bit

15 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

After seeing Detroits TE go down in a meaningless game, I agree.

2 completely different scenarios  and not a meaningless game for Detroit as they have a chance to improve their Seeding. 1 catch by TK and he off the field. TK might as well get something out of this season because he'll not be getting a SB ring.

Also CJ needs .5 sack for another $1.25M bonus .. you'd probably sit him out too

Not getting hurt earlier in the year and not dropping a few passes would have already got him those yards. Probably some stupid penalty negated a lot of yards. I look at this as a good thing. He is slowing down, they need to draft his heir.

Either way, I wouldn’t want him to play the game. However, I think the eighth straight 1000 yard seasons would matter more to me when there were only 16 games. Now, obviously, since he already missed a game, he would not be playing 17 games to get it, but still, a 17 game season waters it down. In a regular season, he would only play 15 games if he missed a game, not 16 if he had played today. I’m pretty sure some of the other six players have had missed games, but still achieved the thousand in 8 straight.

I'm willing to get Kelce was in on the conversation especially since they let CJ play into the 3rd quarter to get his.   Glad CJ got his sack.  We need our team in good spirits entering the playoffs.  This game, while ugly, helped.  Outside of Morris I don't think anyone got seriously injured and I hope Morris is back for next week even if its as our swing tackle.  

11-6 sounds so much better than 10-7.   

Playoffs here we come!