Final regular season game - Da Dolts….Game Thread….

I know our gameplan was vanilla but our offense is stale.   We got away with one last year but when your offense needs two elite players on O to get the rest of the mid players open then removing one and slowing the other one down has revealed our playmakers are having to produce in spite of the Offensive gameplan.  Its painful to watch how easily our offense is defended and slowed down.   Maybe they were holding all the cards for the playoffs but my guess is the teams failure to adapt is forcing Mahomes to have a Herculian effort to will us forward in the playoffs.  I don't feel any better about our wrs.  Our punt returners still scare me and our D is really good and deep.  

Loved watching FAU and BJ going against Slater.  No better way to get better than vs a stud LT.  Results were a mixed bag but FAU made a few nice TFL and rushes.  BJ gets mauled in the run game but almost ended the game with a sack vs Slater.  

And yes Gabbert is not very good.  Not sure Buechele would have been any worse.

17 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

i think we should go back to the thread and see who predicted what our record would be for the regular season, but I can't find it.  Anyone?

Screenshot (80).png

1 minute ago, Holmes4six! said:

Herring played pretty good. 
Our LT is gonna be an issue these playoffs. 
we maybe better with thuny there and Allgretti in guard. 

Andy is too loyal. RT ain’t no picnic either… Look for Taylor and his half-second early jumps, holding calls, and false starts. 

10 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

i think we should go back to the thread and see who predicted what our record would be for the regular season, but I can't find it.  Anyone?

I was 11-6

preseason prediction loses that where correct  Detroit, Phili and Buffalo

8 minutes ago, xen said:

Bolts have 37 players under contract next year.  And are 34.5 million over the cap.  Yikes.

yea they shot their wad some good players are going somewhere else