Peacock? This is garbage.

So irritated at the blatant money grab. How many different streaming services do I need just to watch a football game???

Hopefully there's a free trial I can grab just for next weekend. 

This makes me angry. I already have Netflix, Disney +, Amazon, and Max. I don't want another streaming service, not even a trial; just to watch a playoff game.  This will be the first time in a while I won't be able to watch a live Chiefs post-season game.

They're betting on people signing up, and then getting hooked on their service or forgetting to cancel. from a business standpoint, I get it but don't like it. 

5 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

NFL is so ridiculous with this kind of stuff. Love how my direct tv plus multiple streaming platforms and I can’t see a local team in the playoffs.

sad sad stuff

If you're local you get to see it. I was so mad I've been looking it up. 

4 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Just stream it off your laptop to your TV or use smart TV and find it off streameast and drop down to NFL.

https://www.thestreameast.to/v2/

This site works, but you'll need to click through a few popups. Been using it all season. Haven't had a problem, other than it's a few minutes behind. 

You'll need a VPN but TBH you should have that already.

8 hours ago, Boone said:

So irritated at the blatant money grab. How many different streaming services do I need just to watch a football game???

Hopefully there's a free trial I can grab just for next weekend. 

looked it up last night...nope they canceled that option  in early 2023

I spit on the NFL and fart in it's general direction and we are not watching..fuck them!

NFL has always been greedy it was only matter of time before this happened.   People have been paying in some way shape or form to watch it since around 1990, it’s just a matter of who the money was going to.  Peacock paid 110 million to do this no way the NFL was going to turn it down.  

21 minutes ago, Okiechief1 said:

NFL has always been greedy it was only matter of time before this happened.   People have been paying in some way shape or form to watch it since around 1990, it’s just a matter of who the money was going to.  Peacock paid 110 million to do this no way the NFL was going to turn it down.  

maybe not in mine but  sooner than later all games will be PPV but to your point if you watched ESPN  yea you are right

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

maybe not in mine but  sooner than later all games will be PPV but to your point if you watched ESPN  yea you are right

Yep that’s kinda where I was going with it.  Monday night football started broadcasting on ESPN in 90 when it was free on ABC.  At the time ESPN in some areas wasn’t part of a basic cable pkg so you had to pay extra for it.  Sunday night football was originally on TNT.  Can’t remember if that was on another tier or not.  KC was the first Thursday night game on the NFL network and I think you had to pay extra for that.  

yea you’re right sooner or later all the games will be PPV 

28 minutes ago, Okiechief1 said:

Yep that’s kinda where I was going with it.  Monday night football started broadcasting on ESPN in 90 when it was free on ABC.  At the time ESPN in some areas wasn’t part of a basic cable pkg so you had to pay extra for it.  Sunday night football was originally on TNT.  Can’t remember if that was on another tier or not.  KC was the first Thursday night game on the NFL network and I think you had to pay extra for that.  

yea you’re right sooner or later all the games will be PPV 

The NFL is so greedy for cash that they deliberately make watching the games a problem for fans. 

Professional boxing PPV’d their way into irrelevance. When fans stop paying and discover there is something else to do maybe the NFL will suffer the same fate. 

5 minutes ago, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

The NFL is so greedy for cash that they deliberately make watching the games a problem for fans. 

Professional boxing PPV’d their way into irrelevance. When fans stop paying and discover there is something else to do maybe the NFL will suffer the same fate. 

same thing will happen with College Football..some Notre Dame games where exclusively  Peacock and with the "Playoffs" being all ESPN.. one can hear that train coming

6 minutes ago, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

Yep, agree with all points posted earlier. I once paid for NFL Sunday ticket and had NFL gameday after that. Now I have none of it and don't miss it. I was checking out years back, but the Chiefs drafted Mahomes and that brought me back. 

9 hours ago, mex said:

This site works, but you'll need to click through a few popups. Been using it all season. Haven't had a problem, other than it's a few minutes behind. 

You'll need a VPN but TBH you should have that already.

I don't use a VPN at all lol

8 hours ago, oldtimer said:

looked it up last night...nope they canceled that option  in early 2023

I spit on the NFL and fart in it's general direction and we are not watching..fuck them!

Be even funnier when the ratings are total shit because no one can watch it.

Hey guys here’s my solution the last three years. 
DAZN. I get this every August to Feb . I pay 30.00 month. I get every game and all playoffs. U can ad the app to three devices. So I have it on 2- smart TVs and my phone. Sundays my kids and I have two TVs going with whatever games we want to watch. Play fantasy etc. it’s great. After feb I cancel. Then in August I sign up again so can watch preseason chiefs games. It’s worth every penny to me and my boys. 
When u pay this u also get fights, soccer matches and a bunch of sports. 
so for 7 months x30 is 210.00 and I get every game. 
Its my way around all the bullshit and expensive Sunday ticket etc. 

9 hours ago, Holmes4six! said:

Hey guys here’s my solution the last three years. 
DAZN. I get this every August to Feb . I pay 30.00 month. I get every game and all playoffs. U can ad the app to three devices. So I have it on 2- smart TVs and my phone. Sundays my kids and I have two TVs going with whatever games we want to watch. Play fantasy etc. it’s great. After feb I cancel. Then in August I sign up again so can watch preseason chiefs games. It’s worth every penny to me and my boys. 
When u pay this u also get fights, soccer matches and a bunch of sports. 
so for 7 months x30 is 210.00 and I get every game. 
Its my way around all the bullshit and expensive Sunday ticket etc. 

how much is Sunday ticket now anyway?. Does DAZN have a connection limit?

FWIW i use Fire Cube or Fire Stick with a VPN.

3 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

how much is Sunday ticket now anyway?. Does DAZN have a connection limit?

FWIW i use Fire Cube or Fire Stick with a VPN.

3 devices max. There has been the odd time where it may freeze up but in a few minutes it fixes itself. 
I don’t know what the price of Sunday ticket is because I know I am way ahead with Dazn.