Chiefs vs. Dolphins

Let the talk begin. 
Dolphins will have next to no pass rush. They are banged up all over. 
Mecole might see some run at wr. He was the only bright spot today on offense. 

Chiefs grit out a win

1 hour ago, Calichief said:

Let the talk begin. 

Chiefs grit out a win

I think so, too.

Good chance we end up in Buffalo after that.  Go Steelers!

3 hours ago, SEMO said:

I think so, too.

Good chance we end up in Buffalo after that.  Go Steelers!

This offense gonna get smoked in Buffalo. We can't even beat them in KC. Allen will have the game of his life.

5 hours ago, Calichief said:

Let the talk begin. 

Chiefs grit out a win

Never underestimate the Chiefs' OTs ability to look like garbage any given day. Ogbah could have the game of his life.....you just never can tell.

Funny thing is....if not for a handful of plays, Chiefs could easily be a 14-15 win team. Lions was a winnable game. Packers was a winnable game. Bills was a winnable game. Raiders was a winnable game. These teams weren't dominating the Chiefs. Those games hinged on one or two negative plays that killed KC. Usually self inflicted. Unfortunately, it feels like it's in the DNA of this year's team to implode.

3 minutes ago, dhitter said:

Funny thing is....if not for a handful of plays, Chiefs could easily be a 14-15 win team. Lions was a winnable game. Packers was a winnable game. Bills was a winnable game. Raiders was a winnable game. These teams weren't dominating the Chiefs. Those games hinged on one or two negative plays that killed KC. Usually self inflicted. Unfortunately, it feels like it's in the DNA of this year's team to implode.

What’s the most concerning is the regression. Usually they progress, not regress. 
the ravens defense is all world.

its important to note that the chiefs are actually built for this run against these teams. Run it and play defense. Believe it or not… they can do it. Just can’t have turnovers

5 hours ago, mex said:

This offense gonna get smoked in Buffalo. We can't even beat them in KC. Allen will have the game of his life.

This offense may not have to worry about BUFF if they don't get their act together.  No matter how weak the Dolphins' pass rush is, the Chiefs' OTs may make them look all world. 

5 hours ago, Calichief said:

What’s the most concerning is the regression. Usually they progress, not regress. 
the ravens defense is all world.

its important to note that the chiefs are actually built for this run against these teams. Run it and play defense. Believe it or not… they can do it. Just can’t have turnovers

Exactly right... we haven't seen improvement. We've gotten worse. Seems like the pressure is getting to them and making them worse... especially MVS. That dude couldn't catch covid. 

I keep holding onto hope that they'll suddenly start to click.  And that Andy will pull his head out his ass when it comes to his predictable playcalling.  Our defense is certainly championship caliber. And we have some playmakers on offense that just need to do what they do... ie Patrick, Travis, Isaiah and Rice. 

I keep hoping.

Winning a championship is about peaking at the right time. This whole season we've been in the valley. 

5 hours ago, jetlord said:

This offense may not have to worry about BUFF if they don't get their act together.  No matter how weak the Dolphins' pass rush is, the Chiefs' OTs may make them look all world. 

We make every DL look all-world. I expect nothing to change. 

20 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

I’ll take chiefs vs dolphins all day not because I’m a homer( which I am) but because of Mahomes and it’s playoff time. Things are cranked up and it’s go time. This is what we have this defence for. 

It's not Mahomes that dropped passes that would have won games (twice), got penalties that killed a winning score, deflected passes into interceptions, ran the wrong route, or just got stupid at the wrong time.  He may gear it to another level for the playoffs, but mistakes have killed the team from the first game and nothing has changed all year.  Will it suddenly improve for the playoffs?

9 hours ago, jetlord said:

It's not Mahomes that dropped passes that would have won games (twice), got penalties that killed a winning score, deflected passes into interceptions, ran the wrong route, or just got stupid at the wrong time.  He may gear it to another level for the playoffs, but mistakes have killed the team from the first game and nothing has changed all year.  Will it suddenly improve for the playoffs?

Yes!  They have been "practicing" all season for this time of year!

12 hours ago, jetlord said:

I know Jet. You are correct. But I still believe that the new stickem they will use is going to be the ticket. 

3 hours ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

Yes!  They have been "practicing" all season for this time of year!

Isn't that what we said before the PHL and BUFF games?  Not to mention DEN, GB, and LVS.  Practice should end in the final pre season game.