Chiefs vs fins playoff game day thread.

My oldest friend, Mike, is a Dolphins fan. We were best friends in 1971 when the Dolphins beat the Chiefs on Christmas. 

We've stayed friends all these years, falling in and out of touch. 

Tonight, he's coming over so we can watch the game together. How cool is that?

2 minutes ago, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

My oldest friend, Mike, is a Dolphins fan. We were best friends in 1971 when the Dolphins beat the Chiefs on Christmas. 

We've stayed friends all these years, falling in and out of touch. 

Tonight, he's coming over so we can watch the game together. How cool is that?

That is killer! Enjoy! 

16 minutes ago, jetlord said:

So who's playing for the Dolphins?  Have there been a number of miracle cures this week?

I don’t know. I think Phillips out there LB do nickel or something is out. Mostert is playing I think. 

21 minutes ago, jetlord said:

So who's playing for the Dolphins?  Have there been a number of miracle cures this week?

Their entire defense is missing except Ramsey. Hes a quitter so he’ll find his way out. Can the Chiefs offense wake up today?

It's going to be rough following this thread and listening to "How bout those Chiefs" not seeing the game for myself, especially when bad stuff happens LOL. The Texans look good, I knew it would be a good game, but didn't expect this. 

Tell Pacheco and everyone to just hold onto the damn ball after they tackled. Don’t throw it anywhere. We don’t want to get any stupid thing where his knee “wasn’t down.” Yes, I’m paranoid. when he was tackled, he was flipped over another player. I’m pretty sure his knee clearly hit, but weird things happen. I don’t trust referees, challenges, etc.