Chiefs vs fins playoff game day thread.

1 minute ago, artsy said:

He was pushed tho...it really was a tricky tak call

Agreed, if he wasn’t pushed they would have just run together.  He wasn’t trying to block him in the back.  Horrible call, but still want Taylor gone.

2 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

Wow. That was a missed call. Bullshit. I usually don’t bitch but that was a pass interference 

Did it look like Hardman could have still made a play on the ball though? He gave up right away. 

Just now, kkuenn said:

Did it look like Hardman could have still made a play on the ball though? He gave up right away. 

Did to me……started arguing before the play ended. They can stop going to Hardmen IMO

Another game with a controversy because of the refs.  It’s unbelievable how terrible they are.  They are as bad as the replacement refs from whenever they were on strike.  They might be worse.  The NFL needs to fix it.

3 minutes ago, 58shineson said:

Need to stop them first thing in the second half and then go and score a TD.

Yes. Spags has always done well with halftime adjustments. Reid not so much. I hope we see a productive offense in the second half. 

4 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

Yes. Spags has always done well with halftime adjustments. Reid not so much. I hope we see a productive offense in the second half. 

Yeah, it always seems like the defense gives up a TD, maybe 2, and then Spags says, "Oh, that's what you're doing?" Then he adjusts and the D shuts them down the rest of the game.