Divisional Round - Would you rather?

Would you rather Pittsburgh or Buffalo win on Monday?

If Pittsburgh wins, we hope they can pull out a win over Baltimore (but they're likely sacrificial lambs). And it'd be a KC home playoff game...but we'd have to play a hot Texans team.

OR

If Buffalo wins, the hot Texans team goes to Baltimore (and could win)...but KC would have to play next week in Buffalo.

Which scenario do you want? 

31 minutes ago, Boone said:

Would you rather Pittsburgh or Buffalo win on Monday?

If Pittsburgh wins, we hope they can pull out a win over Baltimore (but they're likely sacrificial lambs). And it'd be a KC home playoff game...but we'd have to play a hot Texans team.

OR

If Buffalo wins, the hot Texans team goes to Baltimore (and could win)...but KC would have to play next week in Buffalo.

Which scenario do you want? 

Buffalo. No part of Houston 

Don't see any way BUFF loses, but stranger things happen in the playoffs.  One advantage is that if the Chiefs play the Bills, the Bills have a short week while the Chiefs get an extra day.  Also, conditions in Buffalo will be tough and the team may not come out 100%.  At the same time, I don't see Houston beating the Chiefs in Arrowhead.  Really doesn't matter who they play.  If they play like tonight, they can beat either.  Just got to convert some of those FGs into TDs.  

3 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Don't see any way BUFF loses, but stranger things happen in the playoffs.  One advantage is that if the Chiefs play the Bills, the Bills have a short week while the Chiefs get an extra day.  Also, conditions in Buffalo will be tough and the team may not come out 100%.  At the same time, I don't see Houston beating the Chiefs in Arrowhead.  Really doesn't matter who they play.  If they play like tonight, they can beat either.  Just got to convert some of those FGs into TDs.  

Houston reminds me of young kc. I don’t want to see them. They are really really good. They play like they don’t care. So dangerous 

6 hours ago, Calichief said:

Buffalo. No part of Houston 

Spoken with the confidence of a defending SB champ!

Except not at all. 

No team should scare us at this point. And we damn sure shouldn't be worried about a rookie QB/HC combo when we literally have the league's best combo at those same spots.

This is ass backwards. THEY have to unseat US. 

8 hours ago, kkuenn said:

We can beat the Bills. I think the Texans has the best shot over the Steelers to beat the Ravens. If so, we host a 6th straight championship game.

Yea this is kinda my thinking. We get extra day of rest while they will be on a short week as well plus I think the pressure will be all on them.  
if the improbable happens and Pitt upsets buff that’s not exactly a bad scenario either.  Pitt n bmore are usually 1 score games and are very physical games.  While I would expect bmore to win they might be beat up for the CCG   

they may move it but they wont reschedule it. .theres nowhere for them  to reschedule it. same situation as kc..  i.e. the weather aint getting any better.. and it woulld cause to many problems for next weeks schedule. 

As to who.. 

I dont care.  we can not only beat anybody.. we can trash anybody.. 

4 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Spoken with the confidence of a defending SB champ!

Except not at all. 

No team should scare us at this point. And we damn sure shouldn't be worried about a rookie QB/HC combo when we literally have the league's best combo at those same spots.

This is ass backwards. THEY have to unseat US. 

Avoid the hot hand. And I would like to eliminate Josh Allen again.

52 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I had heard moving the game to Cleveland was an option... tomorrow high of 19 but time is getting short to make that call

Cleveland hates Pittsburgh so I’m sure the locals would be glad to come and cheer on buffalo making it at least feel like a home game for the bills 

25 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Buffalo is banged up. Will be on short rest. I like our chances 

That's who I want. I know it will be tough, but I think the Chiefs match up well against them.

6 hours ago, Calichief said:

Buffalo is banged up. Will be on short rest. I like our chances 

Our defense has really become great. That is a huge equalizer against the best teams. I would love to beat Buffalo.  The thing is, if we are deserving of a championship, we have to play better than anyone we face from here on out.  It's pretty simple, really. Hoping to play a weaker team for the next match in the tournament is a loser's attitude. I'm not saying that about you obviously, Cali, just some others posting here who hope to play a weaker team.  The Chiefs just need to play their own game hard and fast, no matter who it is against. Doing that three more times in a row is what it would take.  I am not expecting a Super Bowl win this year, and my bet is still that we won't reach the Superbowl.  I'll be proud of what they have accomplished either way.

11 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Our defense has really become great. That is a huge equalizer against the best teams. I would love to beat Buffalo.  The thing is, if we are deserving of a championship, we have to play better than anyone we face from here on out.  It's pretty simple, really. Hoping to play a weaker team for the next match in the tournament is a loser's attitude. I'm not saying that about you obviously, Cali, just some others posting here who hope to play a weaker team.  The Chiefs just need to play their own game hard and fast, no matter who it is against. Doing that three more times in a row is what it would take.  I am not expecting a Super Bowl win this year, and my bet is still that we won't reach the Superbowl.  I'll be proud of what they have accomplished either way.

Yea, it’s already better than most of us thought. Need some pieces. Be right back on top in no time