We're on to Buffalo

34 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

It helps us too.  The more rest the merrier for us.  They have 5 days and we have a full 7.   At the end of the day if they want to be SB champs they have to beat the bests teams to get there.  

I'm not super scared of the Bills but Allen is just as likely to have a 3 TO game as he is to have a All pro type of game.  That is the part that is scary.  If Pittsburgh had a decent qb and TJ watt playing this is probably a different game.   

Agree. The media is gonna hype this as "the Bills finally get the Chiefs at their house" ad infinitum. I'm gonna keep track how many times I hear it. But truthfully I think the Chiefs are the better team and as long as they don't shoot themselves (keep Toney off the field)...I like their chances.

58 minutes ago, Okiechief1 said:

Does a beat up Bills D have the capability to take away Rice and Kelce.    

The D is going to have have to match the emotion and intensity early on of the Bills O cause Buffalo will be jacked for this one. 

It's going to be a tough game. Late game Sunday, it's pretty much going to be the game of the divisional round, maybe of the entire playoffs.  On a side note, Tampa is starting to take it to the Eagles. Bowles has his defense playing well. On the safety, there was nowhere for Hurts to go, they looked like the Chiefs secondary! 

Our defense is elite.  If Andy doesn’t fall in love with the pass and the cute shit, and we grind Pacheco and throw out of play action, we win this game. The Miami game is our blueprint to the promised land, run the ball, get physical on both sides of the ball and punch them in the mouth. Old school football is the way for this group.  

25 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

The thing that hurt KC in several games was not spying the QB. Allen’s scrambling is whether Buffalo wins or loses. Spags and company better have a plan.

Yep.  PIT was doomed when Allen ran for that long TD.  This has to be a big deal in BUFF.  They've had it handed to them twice by the Chiefs in Arrowhead playoff games and getting them at home has to be a big boost.  Will this be the first game all year that the Chiefs are underdogs?  Should be a toss up.  

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Yep.  PIT was doomed when Allen ran for that long TD.  This has to be a big deal in BUFF.  They've had it handed to them twice by the Chiefs in Arrowhead playoff games and getting them at home has to be a big boost.  Will this be the first game all year that the Chiefs are underdogs?  Should be a toss up.  

Yeah, it's already Chiefs +2.5.  I love the underdog status.  With our top defense, we can beat anyone on a given day, especially with Mahomes at QB and in a playoff game. Buffalo will be nervous about that, as they should be in front of their "mafia."  The Chiefs plan should be to play fast and make them jumpy. That could lead them to make more mistakes than us.  All we have to do is get in field goal range and not take major risks throwing into tight coverage in the end zone,continuing what we have been doing the last four games.  My biggest concern would be losing because of another moronic penalty by Jawaan Taylor. Overall, I would call it a toss up, maybe favoring the Chiefs slightly. Speaking of Taylor, I think I have figured out what his problem is.  He is just kind of dumb.  A dim bulb.

21 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Yeah, it's already Chiefs +2.5.  I love the underdog status.  With our top defense, we can beat anyone on a given day, especially with Mahomes at QB and in a playoff game. Buffalo will be nervous about that, as they should be in front of their "mafia."  The Chiefs plan should be to play fast and make them jumpy. That could lead them to make more mistakes than us.  All we have to do is get in field goal range and not take major risks throwing into tight coverage in the end zone,continuing what we have been doing the last four games.  My biggest concern would be losing because of another moronic penalty by Jawaan Taylor. Overall, I would call it a toss up, maybe favoring the Chiefs slightly. Speaking of Taylor, I think I have figured out what his problem is.  He is just kind of dumb.  A dim bulb.

The Chiefs/Bills game is the only one considered competitive this weekend so it will hold the most interest.  One thing for sure.  The Bills will be very nervous if it's a one score game and Mahomes has the ball in his hand.   Hill isn't one the team and Kelce isn't at his peak, but Mahomes has shown in the two last playoff games last season how he wills the team to win.  Twice he ran for big plays on the last drive to set up scored at the very end and that was on a gimpy ankle.  Never count the Chiefs out. 

9 hours ago, moons314 said:

Our defense is elite.  If Andy doesn’t fall in love with the pass and the cute shit, and we grind Pacheco and throw out of play action, we win this game. The Miami game is our blueprint to the promised land, run the ball, get physical on both sides of the ball and punch them in the mouth. Old school football is the way for this group.  

Video gif. Among an applauding audience, a woman with her eyes closed puts her hands up in praise and claps.

The only way I see Kc pulling out a win is if the defense gets a lot of turnovers. For me I have not seen this offense play good enough this year to beat Buffalo in Buffalo. Plus they are licking their chops to knock us out of the playoffs. Its hard for me to see a win this week but on the good note I need glasses. Fingers crossed.......

1 hour ago, kkuenn said:

Doubling the receivers up will lead to a light box. Reid called run plays last game gives us hope this game. Pacheco catching out of the backfield will be huge too.

If BUFF doubles Kelce and doubles Rice and they're short handed at LB, wouldn't Gray be a good alternative?  Hardman and Watson can stretch the field as well.  The Chiefs have weapons.  They just need to catch the ball.