We're on to Buffalo

10 minutes ago, jetlord said:

If BUFF doubles Kelce and doubles Rice and they're short handed at LB, wouldn't Gray be a good alternative?  Hardman and Watson can stretch the field as well.  The Chiefs have weapons.  They just need to catch the ball. 

10 minutes ago, jetlord said:

They just need to catch the ball. 

This has been the story all year...tho.

This should be a Pop and Clyde game both running and catching but we do have Andy Reid so who knows...

Im sure they'll continue to do what everyone else has done and double/bracket Kelce..It's been working for everyone all year. And then put their best DB on Rice when they go man. I think Pacheco/Clyde should feast out of the backfield and if Hardman actually comes to play should be a big factor..

Spags will have the defense ready for Josh's legs and their WRs don't scare anyone......anymore.

16 hours ago, qnet said:

It's going to be a tough game. Late game Sunday, it's pretty much going to be the game of the divisional round, maybe of the entire playoffs.  On a side note, Tampa is starting to take it to the Eagles. Bowles has his defense playing well. On the safety, there was nowhere for Hurts to go, they looked like the Chiefs secondary! 

Probably the most watched at least  pressure is all on Buffalo to win this one.  

53 minutes ago, Boone said:

When we played December 10th, Pacheco, Tranquill, and Donovan Smith were inactive. Having them all back is going to make a huge difference this week. 

Plus they were coming off a bye.  Now they have a short week while we get 2 extra days.  

kC wins rules committee will figure out a way for that not happen again next year. 

16 hours ago, arthur75 said:

The only way I see Kc pulling out a win is if the defense gets a lot of turnovers. For me I have not seen this offense play good enough this year to beat Buffalo in Buffalo. Plus they are licking their chops to knock us out of the playoffs. Its hard for me to see a win this week but on the good note I need glasses. Fingers crossed.......

They are decimated on defense 

38 minutes ago, Okiechief1 said:

Travel ban is also in effect so it’s going make it difficult for the bills to practice.  Wonder if there has been talk of moving the game.  

I think it's supposed to be cloudy, no precipitation amd around 10 degrees Sunday.  If they didn't move last weeks game doubt they do it now.

8 minutes ago, xen said:

I think it's supposed to be cloudy, no precipitation amd around 10 degrees Sunday.  If they didn't move last weeks game doubt they do it now.

Sunday itself I think is supposed to be ok.  I guess I was thinking more along the lines of leading up to and probably only  a couple days off practice time for the Bills plus digging themselves out of 2 to 3 feet of snow on top of what’s already been dumped on them but you’re right since they didn’t move it last week doubt they do this one.  

1 hour ago, Okiechief1 said:

True as well

If the city is unwilling to miss the revenue, they will not mind spending revenue to clear the roads and make it clean and nice to drive  by game day.  The streets will be a clean and driveable testament to the amazing amount of street plowing and cleaning equipment and personnel that a city like Buffalo needs and has. Believe me, they are ready for any snow challenge or they would not still be a functional city.  These winter storms are nothing to them.  It is also absurd to think that a city like Buffalo would not have an accessible indoor practice facility that is easy to drive to in almost any condition throughout the week.

After losing the 13 second game, the Bills will be an emotional and fired-up football team determined to get even. Allen will use designed QB runs throughout the game. to frustrate our defense on third downs.  All I'm saying is that this will be a very tough game to win. If it is snowing and slick at game time, defenses suffer more than offenses.

30 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

If the city is unwilling to miss the revenue, they will not mind spending revenue to clear the roads and make it clean and nice to drive  by game day.  The streets will be a clean and driveable testiment to the amazing amount of street plowing and cleaning equipment and personnel that a city like Buffalo needs and has. Believe me, they are ready for any snow challenge or they would not still be a functional city.  These winter storms are nothing to them.  It is also absurd to think that a city like Buffalo would not have an accessible indoor practice facility that is easy to drive to in almost any condition throughout the week.

After losing the 13 second game, the Bills will be an emotional and fired-up football team determined to get even. Allen will use designed QB runs throughout the game. to frustrate our defense on third downs.  All I'm saying is that this will be a very tough game to win. If it is snowing and slick at game time, defenses suffer more than offenses.

Oh I don’t disagree with anything you said just kind of wondered out loud if the league had thought about it.   Don’t feel sorry for them one bit. 

3 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

and as predicted, all the ESPN shows are jumping on the Buffalo Bandwagon again....

Of course!  Buffalo will be the sentimental favorite for lots of reasons.  Nearly dead player last year before a playoff loss, never won the big one. tough losses it previous playoff games to the Chiefs, plus the Chiefs have been on top a lot lately and everyone roots for the underdog.  That's why the Chargers are picked every year and folks are rooting for the Lions. 

Their D is super banged up.  They don't have a LB that can even remotely match up on Kelce. Their S's are old and not nearly the force they once were.  Their D line still has some dawgs but none of them are elite.   Kelce should eat and if they run zone then Rice will eat.  If they go man there is no way Elam can stick with MVS or Hardman let alone Watson or Toney.    If Mahomes can hit one or two big plays I think we will be fine.   Our D is going to force Allen to beat us with his arm.   Stop Cook and spy Allen and double Diggs and make Kincaid and Davis beat you.   

I feel pretty good about this game.  Chiefs by 9.