We're on to Buffalo

The Bills are gonna be so over pumped for this game that their D is gonna overplay everything. Chiefs can use that to their advantage. Weather the early part of the game when the Bills are playing off mostly emotion. Get em to jump offsides a couple times. 

Buffalo is gonna try to win with Allen's legs and a 2 TE attack. Count on it.

13 hours ago, dhitter said:

The Bills are gonna be so over pumped for this game that their D is gonna overplay everything. Chiefs can use that to their advantage. Weather the early part of the game when the Bills are playing off mostly emotion. Get em to jump offsides a couple times. 

Buffalo is gonna try to win with Allen's legs and a 2 TE attack. Count on it.

With there new O coordinator, they do seem to use cook quite a bit more. We need to get disciplined pressure and don’t let Allen escape. They have weapons from there two TE, Diggs shakir and cook. 
We have to take his first read away and hope our pressure gets there. 
What a game this is going to be. Nervous again all week. 
let’s go chiefs! 

The NFL will not allow the Chiefs to win at Buffalo to be honest. Some penalty or bad call will cost the Chiefs the game. Josh Allen is cover boy on Madden this year. Who knows but I'm guessing they want the Chiefs to lose to Buffalo for sure. 
They are happy the Chiefs must go on the road. That non PI call against the Packers saved their season and took home field advantage off the table for the Chiefs. It was so blatant it's almost like it's all rigged. 

15 minutes ago, gochiefsgo said:

The NFL will not allow the Chiefs to win at Buffalo to be honest. Some penalty or bad call will cost the Chiefs the game. Josh Allen is cover boy on Madden this year. Who knows but I'm guessing they want the Chiefs to lose to Buffalo for sure. 
They are happy the Chiefs must go on the road. That non PI call against the Packers saved their season and took home field advantage off the table for the Chiefs. It was so blatant it's almost like it's all rigged. 

It's the NFL Script!!!!!!

Amid a lengthy list of injuries for the Bills this week, Buffalo head coach Sean McDermott confirmed that WR Gabe Davis, CB Christian Benford, S Taylor App, and LB Baylor Spector will all be OUT vs the Chiefs on Sunday.

I think we have a chance to win this game, but what makes me nervous is if we don’t get any turnovers.  Turnovers were integral last week in my opinion. This team can’t win on offense alone for scoring.  Our defense needs to be stout as well as score or take the ball away.  Our struggles in the red zone are glaring and we need to have guys step up and score when in the red zone.  Team looked better last week than in the previous few weeks, but can’t back off now.  Keep the pedal to the metal and run the score up when possible.  

16 hours ago, Calichief said:

Hardman and CEH were huge against the Bills in the 13 second game. Just saying 

Maybe Gray or Watson can solve some of the red zone problems.  The best thing would be to just run it in, not with some cutesy gadget play, but just power it in with Pacheco behind Allegritti, Thuney, Humphrey and Smith.  I hate the passes on first and goal from the three.  

5 hours ago, 58shineson said:

I think we have a chance to win this game, but what makes me nervous is if we don’t get any turnovers.  Turnovers were integral last week in my opinion. This team can’t win on offense alone for scoring.  Our defense needs to be stout as well as score or take the ball away.  Our struggles in the red zone are glaring and we need to have guys step up and score when in the red zone.  Team looked better last week than in the previous few weeks, but can’t back off now.  Keep the pedal to the metal and run the score up when possible.  

The best statistics I can find for all 32 teams in the year 2021 showed an average of .957 turnovers per game, or essentially one turnover.  Since there are 2 teams in each game, the likelihood is essentially 2 turnovers in each game. So, if we must have none in order to "have a chance? then we suck and no chance to win.  The averages say that we will have one, and the Bills will have one.   So, expecting us to have none in order to win says that our chances of winning are quite small.  We might as well forfiet the game and stay home.

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/2021-nfl-turnovers-per-game

5 hours ago, 58shineson said:

Odds are at least 80% that each team has at least one turnover. 

1 hour ago, Fmbl2187 said:

The best statistics I can find for all 32 teams in the year 2021 showed an average of .957 turnovers per game, or essentially one turnover.  Since there are 2 teams in each game, the likelihood is essentially 2 turnovers in each game. So, if we must have none in order to "have a chance? then we suck and no chance to win.  The averages say that we will have one, and the Bills will have one.   So, expecting us to have none in order to win says that our chances of winning are quite small.  We might as well forfiet the game and stay home.

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/2021-nfl-turnovers-per-game

I was thinking that we need takeaways.  Im not as worried about giving it away.  We do ok there for the most part.  

I think the game being in Buffalo puts so much more pressure on the Bills to win. KC has been their playoff kryptonite for years, and if they don't pull off a win Sunday... there will be calls for massive changes to the team and questions all off-season about Allen's ceiling. If KC can get an early lead, I think Buffalo will start pressing and makes mistakes. 

Watching First Take with Nick Wright....basically sums up what we all know. Josh Allen cannot lose this game to the Chiefs. The narrative would absolutely be brutal. He did everything right the last time these two teams met in the postseason.....and still lost. He had a near perfect game. But for the genius of Andy Reid and the otherworldliness of Mahomes. Losing games like that gnaws at you. It might cause Allen to press. If the Chiefs D frustrates him early I can see him making a key mistake. 

Hate to depend on injuries to get an advantage, but Davis not playing reminds me of the 13 second game.  Wasn't he the one that torched the Chiefs secondary many times in that game?  Let Sneed do to Diggs what he did to Hill last week and let McDuffie do his thing.  If they can stop Allen from scrambling too much, the Chiefs could hold the Bills to 20-24, maybe less.  With the Bills D banged up, that should be good enough.  

8 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Hate to depend on injuries to get an advantage, but Davis not playing reminds me of the 13 second game.  Wasn't he the one that torched the Chiefs secondary many times in that game?  Let Sneed do to Diggs what he did to Hill last week and let McDuffie do his thing.  If they can stop Allen from scrambling too much, the Chiefs could hold the Bills to 20-24, maybe less.  With the Bills D banged up, that should be good enough.  

Play hardcore press. 

33 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Shakir is a stud. Don’t sleep on him. Chiefs need a special teams score this week

11 hours ago, jetlord said:

Torched the secondary? That's putting it mildly. It's bad when other teams/ players set an all time NFL record against you. I'm more concerned with the running game. Their RB had a pretty good game last time and Allen always seems to scramble for big plays. I'm hoping we can get a lead early and force them to play catch up. 

13 hours ago, Boone said:

I think the game being in Buffalo puts so much more pressure on the Bills to win. KC has been their playoff kryptonite for years, and if they don't pull off a win Sunday... there will be calls for massive changes to the team and questions all off-season about Allen's ceiling. If KC can get an early lead, I think Buffalo will start pressing and makes mistakes. 

I agree with that except for people questioning Allen.  That will never happen.  The guy is incredible.  Close to Mahomes' level.  The difference is his runs.  He's bound to get injured one of these years.  He has around 8 designed runs per game.  Of coiurse he is huge and as fast as any running back. He is my second favorite QB.  But look at Lamar Jackson.  He is a great running QB, but his star is fading, because their offense  has been designed around his running. Mahomes will stand the test of time, because he runs well, but only in an emergency...and he slides fast before any tackle unless he is going out of bounds.