Chiefs win the Superbowl against...

If I could write the script, KC would

Beat the stuffing out of Buffalo

Beat the Texans in the 6th annual Arrowhead Invitational (formerly known as the AFCCG)

In the Superbowl, I want Detroit. Finish the season with a rematch of where it started. But this time, we have Jones, Kelce, and Rice playing to ensure the win. 

1 hour ago, West said:

The suffering of the Old Timers should be apparent in just that one statistic...

Mahomes and Reid are the thing of dreams for many of us.

w

And don't forget all the years when the Chiefs didn't come close to making the playoffs.  When Levy, (or was it Machovich?) got there one year, we thought it was a really big deal.  What a shift.  

5 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Bull shit I was there and it hurt and that cold didn't numb the pain did it @jetlord?

Most confident I have ever been in a Chiefs' playoff game.  Gannon should have played but Bono and the player never to be named literally gave the game away.  Most dejected I have even been at a KC game along with the Royal blowing a ninth inning lead to the Yankees in the late '70s.  Hope the Bills Mafia feels the same way leaving their stadium in a couple of days.  

20 hours ago, jetlord said:

And don't forget all the years when the Chiefs didn't come close to making the playoffs.  When Levy, (or was it Machovich?) got there one year, we thought it was a really big deal.  What a shift.  

Mackovic. Lost to the Jets. It felt like we were on the verge of a consistent winning team. Making the playoffs did seem like a really big deal.