Chiefs vs bills playoff game day thread

The 2 best qb's in the playoff field playing in this game.  Every other qb in the divisional round has looked... well a bit underwhelming so far.

Jordan Love is not Mahomes.  He should stop trying to be.

Stroud is a good pocket passer but not so great when you force him to improvise.

Goff is Goff.  Tough team, good weapons though.

Purdy is still meh.  Needs a lead to be at his best.  2nd best roster in the playoffs though.

Baker is like a mini Josh Allen in that who knows what you'll get.  Underrated but that's not saying a ton.

LJ I don't trust in a track meet type passing game.  There's a reason he will win 2 MVPs during seasons when offense is down league wide.  The top passers have down years and he keeps sneaking in the backdoor.  Definitely has the best team around him by far, but I don't trust him playing from behind against a decent defense.  Like the 9ers he needs to play with a lead.

Mahomes v Allen always a treat.  Can't wait.

I'll take the start.  D seemed to figure it out in the redzone and O moved the ball with ease until an odd call to CEH and Watson dropping a ball that hit him in the numbers.   Hopefully our D settles down now and forces a turnover and our O finishes how they started that previous drive.