Chiefs vs bills playoff game day thread

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

Just seems odd that we weren't ready to stop the run.   Its what this team has leaned on to get to the playoffs.  Stop the run and we win the game and we get absolutely manhandled on the first two drives.   Interested to see Spags adjustments now.  Hope they figure it out.

Stopping the run is more about the front 4 holding leverage and getting push than it is anything schematic.  The line needs to man tf up and stop getting washed. 

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

Stopping the run is more about the front 4 holding leverage and getting push than it is anything schematic.  The line needs to man tf up and stop getting washed. 

Definitely getting push on pass plays.  

May just have to have them start shooting gaps because they're getting bullied man up

Just now, 58shineson said:

Stupid play call with hard man needed 7 here not 3. 

Agreed. They need to run more. Mahomes is no joke, and I don't blame them for putting the ball in his hands, because to dang near pulled it off; but the need to run.

At what point do they do something about trash bills fans throwing snowballs at live plays?  They did the same shit last week on end zone throws.  

I mean they are bills fans.  Possibly worse than raiders fans and the worst in the nfl. 

Just now, qnet said:

Agreed. They need to run more. Mahomes is no joke, and I don't blame them for putting the ball in his hands, because to dang near pulled it off; but the need to run.

Yup...last week they ran the ball great. This week???

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

FG aren't going to cut it.  Mahomes just missed MVS there but what was Reid thinking calling that reverse that looked to be on the short side of the hill with Hardman.   I'm not sure Hardman can be trusted to do anything good.  

No more Hardman please