Chiefs vs bills playoff game day thread

4 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Josh Allen is an excellent running back, we have to make him throw 

Should have been the gameplan form the start but we look like we are running prevent.   We bring a DB on pressure that doesn't even sniff Allen.  

Just now, Lamardirts said:

Should have been the gameplan form the start but we look like we are running prevent.   We bring a DB on pressure that doesn't even sniff Allen.  

We need to use that Db to spy perhaps?? 

Just now, Lamardirts said:

I hate to say it but Bolton is a liability.  He is good versus inside runs but he gets targeted in the pass game each and every game and is too slow to be dynamic on stretch runs.  This looks like the D from last year.  Absolutely pathetic.  

Agree. With people like sneed, chris jones, creed humphrey, tranquill coming up for new contracts, really can’t afford to even entertain signing bolton 

Agree. With people like sneed, chris jones, creed humphrey, tranquill coming up for new contracts, really can’t afford to even entertain signing bolton 

I personally wouldn’t go that far with Bolton. 

3 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

I'm not saying he is bad, he is not.  He is a very good down hill LB but he is a limited player and I've noticed teams down the stretch isolate him in coverage and he isn't good and he is a step slow on those tosses and stretch plays.  

He’s not gonna get a huge contract.  Gaye will be gone, as will Jones.  The only player you listed that’s due for a substantial contract is Sneed. 

It’s interesting. Our offense is cooking except red zone. It’s our defense that we need to step up now. Opposite of what has been going on. 
We need at least two - three stops.  They are getting to much yardage on 1st down. 
cmon spags. It’s time to stack the box and take our chances on the back end. 
And will someone lay out Allen! 

Just now, Holmes4six! said:

It’s interesting. Our offense is cooking except red zone. It’s our defense that we need to step up now. Opposite of what has been going on. 
We need at least two - three stops.  They are getting to much yardage on 1st down. 
cmon spags. It’s time to stack the box and take our chances on the back end. 
And will someone lay out Allen! 

Yup...^^^ This is a must! Stack the box and make Allen win on his arm. That's our only way to stop them.

What baffles me is the game plan coming it should have been to force Allen to beat you with his arm vs our secondary.  Stopping the run is how you beat the Bills.  Yet we come out and play a very non aggressive d and he is throwing to rb's in the flat and our LBs can't make the tackles in the open field before they pick up 6,7,8 and 9 yards.  My hope is Spags wanted to keep it close this half and then massively adjust like the Bengals did us a few years ago, not allowing them re adjust at half?   

I don't know this D looks a lot more like the D's of yesteryear than the D of this year.  

Oh well, we are 30 minutes from advancing or going home.  Hope this team figures it out and gets the job done.  Lets go Chiefs!